Author Topic: FeralRealms: 23 Map server, Fantasy/Action/Adventure RP: Looking for New GROUPS  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Muralles

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Hey there! Blackpaw here, Developer of FeralRealms, and I am here to recruit new packs, clans, or whatever fantasy group you have into an immersive, ~20 map wide Roleplay, with claimable territories, community events, constant map updates: The Works.

We are a previously revamped form of the game FreeRealms, closed a year ago on March 31st, eager to keep our Roleplay Community alive, we have recreated our world in FeralHeart, and are looking for new inhabitants to call the many maps of FeralRealms home.

here is a simple teaser video for FeralRealms, all of these are actual maps, featured on the Official FeralRealms Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AQVO1xoGQaA

In addition to the absolutely gorgeous landscape (which is about 25% of the entire landmass featured), here are some incredible reasons you and your group should consider joining FeralRealms (if you don't have a group, we have a few already started here, or you can start your own!)

1. A Community Roleplay
FeralRealms is not your typical roleplay, the days of "Can I join your RP plz" are over in these maps, immersive, ever-changing, and all-inclusive RP with no restrictions on you and your clan/pack are the sort of roleplay we want for both ourselves and for you. Future planned events like the Gloam invasion, the weekly gatherings in the official gathering map for all map and RP news, and fun OOC events like the bi-weekly Cosplay day are just a few of the events WE as a staff plan, not to mention anything you and YOUR group want to do! The More that get included, the more massive we become!

2. Your own Territory.. or is it?
FeralRealms is a constantly-changing world, and with potential rivals or allies around every corner, you won't be stuck looking for other groups to rival with, or to ally with. Plenty of organized events or simply stumbling upon someone who screams "Hey! Get off my lawn!" are ways to get in a engaging and (hopefully) friendly RP. We hope to keep the storyline of a constantly-warring community alive but with a good and friendly OOC relationship.

3. RP how you'd like.. or don't
FeralRealms has no RP restrictions, Semi-lit, literate, two words or three hundred and nintey-four, we don't mind. Your Warriorcat is pink with yellow stripes? Cool! FeralRealms rules are being designed (and are IMPACTABLE by Group leaders) to encourage RP of all types, shapes, and sizes. As long as you're tolerant of others and looking to enjoy yourself, you're going to have a good time!

4. An Extensive Lore already set, but history can always be made
FeralRealms lore has lasted about 5 IRL years in literal character and roleplay experience, some of the members you will come across have lived in the same lands for that long, and are eager for new blood.. *ahem* I mean friends.. to join in the fun! Become a part of the already extensive FeralRealms Lore, join the Traditional Wolven Empire, rekindle the honor of the Ancient Warrior Clans, or bring something completely new to the table! With documented history of actual Roleplay events, you can actually make history as your actions dictate the condition of the world, for good or evil (hehehehe...)

5. An ever-changing World
 FeralRealms is constantly (monthly) being updated with revamped maps, new features, bug fixes, and maintenance, the staff here is eager to make a difference in your roleplay experience, and work day in and out to make our world a more beautiful and magical place.

The Real Question is, why WOULDN'T your group join FeralRealms?

Things We are Looking for
1. New, Old, or soon to be created Warrior cat clans/Wolf Packs willing to accept the RP styles of a widely diverse community (In this RP, Warriors are a panther/cat mix, making them of equal size to wolves for battle purposes)

2. Artists: Mesh Makers (need an official Mesh Maker), Item Makers (same as Mesh), general artists (Drawings, etc),

3. Senior Leadership: Wikia Moderators, Map Developers (One-Two)

4. A "Villainous" group to take up the Gloam Threat, more information if requested

If you have ANY questions at all, please feel free to ask  me in-game: Muralles

I can more easily be contacted via the FeralRealms Wiki, our official home for all things FeralRealms

www.feralrealms.wikia.com

Please go pay FeralRealms a visit, we are looking for more people to share the fun in this beautiful world.

Happy Exploring!

~Blackpaw,
Long Live Blackpaw

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Please. Please bring back this lovely game; it was over half of my childhood and, like others, were astonished and downhearted when FreeRealms actually shut down.
I was savagely tricked when they placed it so closely to April Fools and I thought it was simply a joke; alas, I shed many tears that month.

This is an amazing idea, and I'd love to help you with it in any way I can.

-Re.

Offline opticker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Otaku
    • View Profile
    • Nyan
I would be very willing to be a moderator on a Wikia or a forums page ( I highly recommend a separate forums for a project this large) My activity in the actual game itself is fairly limited right now but I'm very active on forums. If this project gets as large as it's ambitions we may just have the heir to FH+