Author Topic: Pawsome Items V5.  (Read 1526 times)

Offline AbringoStep

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Pawsome Items V5.
« on: April 12, 2015, 12:55:13 am »
So I've had this problem for a couple of days and am really stuck with resolving it. :P

I recently downloaded the latest version of the Pawsome Items pack and installed it exactly as shown on the video tutorial. I can access my account fine, flick though my characters and I can even place items on my characters. The problem lies when I try to enter maps at certain times. I was once able to get into Ficho Tunnel but it was quite early and few people were online. I can never enter Flourite Plains but Lonely Cave is always fine. So, I came to the conclusion that it was probably because people in those maps were wearing Pawsome items.

When I place items on my own characters and then try to access a map, including lonely cave, my game crashes. When I try to enter any other map without wearing items my game still crashes. Can anyone help because it's driving me crazy!?

I've re-downloaded the Items Pack numerous times and installed them the same way the video tutorial shows. I've checked it several times and am sure I'm making no mistakes!

I would greatly appreciate the help. :)
t(O-Ot)

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Pawsome Items V5.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 04:56:40 am »
Hmm. Would you mind giving the link to the video you followed? I've seen numerous FH tutorial videos that don't always work. If that's the case, feel free to ask a friend about it, or I could post it here for you if you'd like. That might not be what's happening here, but also make sure you clicked on a safe download link for the items pack.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.