Author Topic: *~* Benevolent Wolf Pack *~*  (Read 4491 times)

Offline MoscoMoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Creator of the Benevolent Wolf Pack
    • View Profile
    • xMoscoMoonx
*~* Benevolent Wolf Pack *~*
« on: April 15, 2015, 09:09:45 am »
Benevolent Wolf Pack

Recruiting after 5 months of closed recruitment. If it's a pack you've ever thought of joining, if you've ever seen our videos and thought; 'Oh I'd like to be part of that family.' Then now is your time to join.

Go to www.BenevolentPack.com/Newbies to read up on our starter ranks and rules for joining.

If you want to join as a custom character then you can apply on our website under the 'newbies' section of our forums. Or you can whisper us in game. Or you can message me over the FH website here :)

If you want to join as a PUP, my character Turik is looking for someone to play one of his pups in an up coming litter at the end of the month. Our last litter was such fun to roleplay and it gives you some friends to grow up with IC which can help make you feel part of the large family. I've included some screen shots of the pups below and the last litter. If you'd like to join this way please go here: http://www.benevolentpack.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13169033-turik-tauriel-pups-available-?page=last

We look forward to seeing you in game or on our website soon :)

Join The Family Now

Complete with our own map

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 02:49:42 pm by MoscoMoon »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: *~* Benevolent Wolf Pack *~*
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 10:31:16 am »
Ah, The Benevolent Wolf Pack <3 I've been in this pack twice before but left twice as I barely had time to Role-play...

Though, those who are thinking of joining; don't think, just join! They make you feel so welcome and the whole pack are close, like one big online family. I do recommend this one, guys-- I don't usually post like this for role-plays... But BV is worth the join <3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline MoscoMoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Creator of the Benevolent Wolf Pack
    • View Profile
    • xMoscoMoonx
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 11:12:38 am »
Aww wow thank you so much BBT ;.; that means a LOT coming from you <3 Thank you again! If you ever do wish to join again or get the itch, let me know!

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 09:17:21 pm »
Yo, is there any litters on the way soon? I'd love to re-join as a pup! It's me, Eclipse. I'd like to make a new character, since I deleted 'Clipse's character a long time ago.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline XxLoveDovexX

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 04:38:43 pm »
 Hi i would like to join but it won't let me download the map ive tried everything but it siad is not avalible . :(and i don't know what to do.It looks like a really fun RP map.