Author Topic: Hello There  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Hello There
« on: April 15, 2015, 08:59:03 pm »
I don't think I've properly introduced myself yet.

I don't have a name I would prefer to go by, but feel free to just call me by my username, Alphabet. My age and my gender I would rather keep to myself unless I feel like exposing it at the moment.

I am religious, an artist, an animator, and a 3D modeler. I love biology, playing the piano, and messing around on games that allow me to create in-game and/or add content. I do not like sugar or candy, besides fresh fruit, a few decent brands of chocolate, and homemade cookies or brownies. I also don't like my chocolate plain and prefer it with nuts or wafers.

Sometimes I feel like the way I talk comes off as rude or offensive, according to how people respond to me, but that is not my intention. I apologize in advance if you are hurt by something I say. I happen to avoid adding any emotional cues when I am trying to be serious, mature, or professional. So you might be confused by which tone of voice was supposed to be used for some of my comments, or whether I feel positive or negative about something. I guess, in other words, I tend to speak most often with analyzation rather than emotion.

I don't always like to be serious, but I'm also afraid of not being serious. I fear that if I let down my barrier, people will think I am annoying or childish. Only those who are extremely close to me do I completely show this other side of me, because I know they've entirely accepted me for who am I and will not betray me.

I look forward to being a part of this community and posting threads or responses when I can. I will be dwelling most often in the creation threads, as that is what I am mainly here for.

DreamerDay

Re: Hello There
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 09:08:40 pm »
Artist,you say? Well,I certainly do look forward to seeing some of your arts in the future;I do love art and see how my character are just created. When I look at art,it just brightens my day.

Also,the username. I truly love it. ^^ Well then,I would give you some helpful links but I've seen you around lately, and pretty sure you got a few things locked in already. Haha.

Well,hope to see you around.

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 09:14:26 pm »
Welcome Alphabet! Like Delight stated above, you do have a unique and very interesting username. I look forward to chatting with you in game and seeing your art! My in game username is clemson99999 if you were wondering, and I am usually on my fursona Hermione (in my signature) :)

signature by g0thic_vibes1

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 09:18:16 pm »
Hello, Alphabet! Welcome to the Feralheart forums. You have presented a very thorough introduction, and it's exciting to hear you dabble in so many interesting hobbies. Along with DelightfulRevenge and Echoz, I would love to see some of your artwork sometime! Animation sounds very intriguing, also.

On a side note, I must admit that that preset in your signature is absolutely stunning. Do you make presets yourself?

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 10:01:58 pm »
Artist,you say? Well,I certainly do look forward to seeing some of your arts in the future;I do love art and see how my character are just created. When I look at art,it just brightens my day.

Also,the username. I truly love it. ^^ Well then,I would give you some helpful links but I've seen you around lately, and pretty sure you got a few things locked in already. Haha.

Well,hope to see you around.

Thank you! I don't really remember why I chose the name Alphabet. But I do know that I couldn't get it out of my head when trying to think of a username. Actually, maybe I do remember. When I was younger, I used to name some of characters after letters of the alphabet rather than giving them a full name. This was before I was ever active on the internet altogether, which was quite a long time ago.

I actually know my way around pretty well, as I used to be active on a previous account when the game first came out. But who I was I will not mention. Thanks for offering help, though!

When I have time, I think I might create a gallery thread to show my artwork. It makes me happy to hear so many people excited to see my art.

Welcome Alphabet! Like Delight stated above, you do have a unique and very interesting username. I look forward to chatting with you in game and seeing your art! My in game username is clemson99999 if you were wondering, and I am usually on my fursona Hermione (in my signature) :)

Nice fursona! I look forward to chatting with you too.

And thank you. I mentioned the origin of my username above if you're curious to know.

Hello, Alphabet! Welcome to the Feralheart forums. You have presented a very thorough introduction, and it's exciting to hear you dabble in so many interesting hobbies. Along with DelightfulRevenge and Echoz, I would love to see some of your artwork sometime! Animation sounds very intriguing, also.

On a side note, I must admit that that preset in your signature is absolutely stunning. Do you make presets yourself?

Thanks! I have a lot of other hobbies as well, but I thought I should keep it a short list. I narrowed it down to the hobbies I participate in the most. Although, there are plenty of things I wish I were an expert at and try to do every now and then.

Yes, I did make the preset myself. I'm glad you like it! The blue and green markings scroll, looking as if it's fading from one color to the other. I have another preset that also has scrolling markings, but gives a metallic feel to it. You can find my presets here.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:04:02 pm by Alphabet »

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 10:51:28 pm »
Hallo thare.

Welcome to the forums.

Help yourself to the game discussion or the forum games, I think we'll get along nicely.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 11:18:54 pm »
I can agree with you on not liking sugar or candy. Finally, someone else on my side!
Anyways, hello!
Welcome to the forum. :D

in-game: hooli