Author Topic: post why you love Feral Heart!  (Read 2574 times)

Offline Kibacher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • look into my eyes, what do you see?. Infinity
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: post why you love Feral Heart!
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 04:28:26 am »
i agree with you all! :3 thanks for your input!
This may be a virtual world but our feelings are real

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 02:08:13 pm »
-Although the game is incomplete I love the fact that the game concept is unique to most other games
-The freedom of expression, imagination, and creation that we have here via story telling, character/preset designing, map designing, object making, etc
-The overall friendly community
-The helpful, friendly, devoted, and mature staff team. Especially since this is rare in most communities.
-The fun events in game & forum
-The easy to understand forum and it's organization. Unlike most online communities there is a sense of professionalism here.
-The reporting system and the way that the staff is on point with accepting reports and acting upon them.
-The lively artistic community of Feral Heart
-The many friends I've made here

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 03:47:52 pm »
I love this game so much because it is so unique, the amount of wonderful people I have met during my time here and the many activities that though being a shell of what the game was intended to be are still supplied for through the community and staff itself.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Kibacher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • look into my eyes, what do you see?. Infinity
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 10:28:47 pm »
-Although the game is incomplete I love the fact that the game concept is unique to most other games
-The freedom of expression, imagination, and creation that we have here via story telling, character/preset designing, map designing, object making, etc
-The overall friendly community
-The helpful, friendly, devoted, and mature staff team. Especially since this is rare in most communities.
-The fun events in game & forum
-The easy to understand forum and it's organization. Unlike most online communities there is a sense of professionalism here.
-The reporting system and the way that the staff is on point with accepting reports and acting upon them.
-The lively artistic community of Feral Heart
-The many friends I've made here

I also think its wonderful how social the mods are with us players!, it's nice to know ya'll care about us and enjoy talking with us. Including the fact that the forum is so active and widely used makes me really happy to be apart of this community
This may be a virtual world but our feelings are real