Author Topic: .:Faded Memories:. "Where will your path go?"  (Read 728 times)

Offline Mewwn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
.:Faded Memories:. "Where will your path go?"
« on: April 21, 2015, 05:29:15 pm »

{Mapped} {Literate} {Realistic} {Multi-species} {Rivaled} {New}

Years ago, humans thrived the city of Ambler, Maine. Although a small city, it was filled with being of all sorts. Humans, pets, strays, and even the critters that would scavenge off of human leftovers resided in the forest. Not even 3 years ago, humans suddenly began to leave the city, family by family until only the animals were left. Pets were abandoned, forest animals began to no longer rely on humans. Time passed before animals began to tell themselves the humans would not be returning. Pets had by then, adapted to the new life of taking care of themselves, yet, some are still waiting at the door for their humans. Yards are no longer kept trimmed, plants are beginning to grow over the structures humans left behind. Some animals have begun to arrange small groups, while others continue to live alone. Those who live in groups become known to the residents of Ambler, and territories begin to be known, as well. Some groups become feared, while others are respected.

Which path will you take? Will you take the path on your own? With a friend? Or with a group? Will that path be the path of respect, or the path of fear?

Faded Memories is a new Roleplay led by yours truly. We use a private map made by Miiens126, and use a website made by myself with the help of I See You. We are literate, realistic, and multi-species. You can choose from 10 different species to join as. You may also join as a loner or rogue, choosing to avoid or get involved with these strange groups!

See our website for more information about the roleplay and the rules. If you're interested in joining, send a PM to any of the 2 current group leaders. Since this roleplay is new, we are open for high ranks, including 1 leader spot left. If you have any questions, comment below or send a message to me on the website. If you happen to also find me in game (MoonSlayer), feel free to whisper me!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 05:35:43 pm by Kayleigh »