Poll

Should Homosexuals Have The Same Rights As Non-Homosexuals?

Yes, of course! They're human too; so why treat them like disgusting monsters?
I guess so. I mean, it's weird to be homosexual but I still support it.
Although I don't support it, I believe yes.
I don't support it, therefore no.
Sorry, no.
Hell no! Homosexuals don't deserve their rights if they're going to be homosexual!

Author Topic: Sexuality Rights.....  (Read 1877 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Sexuality Rights.....
« on: May 02, 2015, 11:27:46 am »
I Really Want To Bring This To Other People's Attention!
I'm just asking this question that's really important to me: Do you believe homosexual people should have the same rights as non-homosexual people?
--------------
The reason I ask this is because of something that recently happened with my friend and I between another women.
So my friend is bisexual, right? And at the time, I used to be bisexual too but I changed my sexuality to biromantic not too long ago. So this lesbian women comes up to us after finding out we're bisexual and starts asking us these really weird questions that we can't answer/don't know how to answer such as "Do you like gay/lesbian -word removed-?" and "Have you ever dated any other women?"
Well, this lesbian woman that's asking us these questions is one of those ugly, short girls that thinks she's popular that isn't and always be following people and touching them, even when they don't want to be touched. And she doesn't even ask to touch their arm or something, she even randomly slapped my friend and I across the face before! So a while of this, she literally bursts out the saying "You both of gross for being bisexual!"
Me: "But you're lesbian."
My friend points out that we're bisexual meaning we like men and women and that she's a lesbian, meaning she only likes one gender but that's HER OWN GENDER. And then she says a few stuff that pretty much kills homosexual like "The Bible says homosexuals should die, that means you should die too." And we're like "But you're homosexual, does that mean you must die as well?" And she's like "No, because God says I'm the only exception."
By now, I can't cope with the stupidity. I just can't, so I walk off now.

Now that I've filled your brain with something to think about, do you think homosexuals should be treated just as fairly as straight people? What about bisexuals, they're mixtures of homosexual and straight so shouldn't they be treated right too? I just really want opinions on this right now. I understand if this gets locked, I was having a really serious mental debate in my head on weather to post this or not.  Thank you for reading!
- Kai
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 04:45:19 pm by ~Shallow~ »

DreamerDay

Re: Sexuality Rights.....
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 11:42:20 am »
She makes no sense.

However, I can understand the god point. Maybe she's religious? Anyway, to the question. I do support gay people, and do agree with the fact they should be supported. Many people be talking trash behind other people back and their sexuality. Like, for example. All my friends are bisexual, and I might be myself...but I don't know yet. Anyway, gay are people too, but different in a way...

Though, one thing I don't like about the sexuality thing, is when people dress up as a different gender, or get a transgender. That really disgust me.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 11:45:45 am »
Mhmm..
I believe dressing as the other gender is called "Crossdressing" (I know a UTAU who does this, and he's only a 6 year old boy UTAU).

A lot of members of these forums are transgendered, and I was mildly thinking about becoming transgendered but I was afraid that if I did get changed into a male, all my crushes are male which would make me gay and I don't that reputation.

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2015, 11:55:55 am »
I have no problem with any sexuallity, half of my friends are either gay, bi, or lesbian. Heck, I even have gay uncles and lesbian aunts who ALSO have friends like that. So yeah, I'll fight for them to have equal rights. I know here in Florida it is now legalized to get married if your gay, my aunts had their wedding on the beach <3 it was so pretty! As for the crossdressing and transgender, I'm okay with them. Though....I dunno what to call the transgender sometimes...^^;

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 12:11:10 pm »
Despite being a Catholic (I was baptised and thats about it), I have no issue with homosexuality. I have a friend who's mum is bi and has a female partner and it doesnt bother me in the slightest. Personally I feel that if two people love each other and want to be together -regardless of gender- then who am I to judge?
One thing that makes me angry is when forums -not all but some- regard roleplays, characters or art which depicts homosexuality as "offensive content". *face palm* can someone please explain to me how it is offensive, cause I am genuinely curious!

Tomoko ?

Master_callos

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 12:27:23 am »
Um... I don't see any reason for them to not have equal rights. Unless you're religious I see no reason why someone would think otherwise anyway.

You don't have to support homosexuality but they deserve the same rights as everybody else, they're humans after all.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 12:46:35 am »
Oh, Gods.. I just- /Facepalm.

What she said to you makes zero sense, and I'd be offended too if someone walked up to me like that and started pining me about my sexuality.

I can relate to you in so, so many ways. I'm gay, and I don't see any reason to come up to you and start bashing you and asking rather innappropriate questions. It's amazing she had the nerve to inquire something that wasn't her business, and then insulted you! The people these days.

Anyways, I'm sorry that you had this awful encounter.

RightsrightsrightsrightsrIGHTS.<3!

@DelightfulRevenge: Alright, that just got me upset. Sorry, friend, but what you just said was horribly insulting and offensive. One of my best friends is transgender, and I have another that crossdresses. It's a matter of gender identity, and what disgusts you is your business, but you're the type of person that disgusts me.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 12:50:08 am by Re. »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 01:26:07 am »
A lot of members of these forums are transgendered, and I was mildly thinking about becoming transgendered but I was afraid that if I did get changed into a male, all my crushes are male which would make me gay and I don't that reputation.
You can't choose to become transgender. End of story. Don't be those people.

Respecting people of the LGBT community is a basic human right. I find it absurd that people still do not respect it. It's really a fault in humanity. I'm attracted to females myself, and I want live in a world where who I love is nobody's business. I am very stern about this issue.

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 11:41:49 am »
it doesn't matter whether you're straight, bi, gay, lesbian, pan, white, black, heavy, thin, tall, short, ginger or blonde, everyone is equal. There is no reason to treat each other badly based on our preferences.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 11:53:48 am »
This is such a controversial question it hurts.

I'm honestly indifferent, and we're all 'human'.

Though people using that argument to get rights seems a little off to me.

But honestly, in this entire debate, I'm neutral, and probably the least 'worthy' of having an opinion of it, considering I am heterosexual myself.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972