Author Topic: Hi there! :D  (Read 1038 times)

Offline HarpyTheOwl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *magic intensifies*
    • View Profile
Hi there! :D
« on: May 10, 2015, 08:51:11 pm »
Hello there! I'm TwilightTheWolf! You can call me Twilight for short though. I'm quite nice and pretty energetic and I LOOOOOOOOOVE to Roleplay! Ask me if ya wanna rp with me! Anyhow, im just really glad I joined FH! Usually, im on Dragon's Den (also TwilightTheWolf there too X3). But mostly, im just happy I joined FH! See ya around!
Rawr! HarpyTheOwl in-game!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Hi there! :D
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 09:00:25 pm »
Hi, Twilight! Welcome to Feral Heart.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of roleplaying groups here. You don't have to walk far before you stumble into someone's rp. xD

I hope you're finding everything okay so far. Feel free to let me know if you need help with anything, have any questions, just want to chat, or you happen to be curious about something. Hopefully, I'll be able to help, and don't feel shy to ask around, either.

~Welcome to the game~

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 09:18:08 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart, Twilight! Take a look at these links if you haven't already:

The Game Rules
Forum Rules
The Staff
Reporting a User

I hope you enjoy your time here on Feralheart! ^^

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 01:31:32 am »
Welcome to FH

New to the family community, ah? Well, let me congratulate you with a warm welcome. I do hope we become friends. Now, here are some things for ya ::

Official Forum Rules and Guidelines, at least give those a quick look through, it will help out in the long run =3.

if you have any questions or ever want to hang out at all feel free to message me, or any of the other user. If you ever need help, then pm a Moderator [User With Tangerine Names] or any Global Moderator [ User With Brown Names ] or the Admin [Users With Red Names]. Im sure they would do their best to help you with anything. Other than that, enjoy

Offline Kibacher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • look into my eyes, what do you see?. Infinity
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 01:46:36 am »
welcome lovely floor, I sure do hope you will have a lovely time here on FeralHeart and scouring the forums. We are just a big fluffy family and I bid you well and am glad to see another become apart of it!. If you need help be sure to ask, as you will see everyone here is happy to help and be a friend!, hope to see you around Twilight.
This may be a virtual world but our feelings are real

Offline unseelie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 08:41:59 pm »
Warm welcome to you!
Our big family always happy to see a new fluffy, who joined to us^^
Make sure, that you read the rules!
Also, hope that you will enjoy the game!