Author Topic: Bonfire Island  (Read 28561 times)

Offline Raffia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • "I dream of happiness; but all I get is a halo"
    • View Profile
Re: Bonfire Island
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 03:05:46 pm »
I like Bonfire Island pretty good. Why? Because I don't go anywhere else but Bonfire. ;D.

Evanescence

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2011, 04:33:11 pm »
Well in a time of major glitching: I had no lagggggggg on bonfire. No one, and I MEAN NO ONE was there. I knew it was a glitch but I hung around for a while. Remember: I could not see ANYONE! So I had a good look around. And I think its a pretty nice place! Maybe thats just my opinion, but I think the problem is this; People are crowding it was too much, and all you se are nametags. I sometimes cant see the ground because its so crowded! But I really love --bonfire.--  I think its just the behavior of the people that makes us... not like it... as much...

Offline Cynder-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • IMMA FIRIN MAH LAAZZAARRDAFGNADJFADG
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2011, 05:51:16 pm »
-Raises hand- I wish Bonfire wasn't default. I think Flourite would be a much better default point. Bonfire is constantly chattering, it's good for fun local chat but Flourite leads to more places. Need to go to a friend's map? -Log on Feral Heart- -On Bonfire- o____e Now I gotta go all the way through Ficho and reach Cape island. Bonfire's a good place to chat, Flourite's a good place to roleplay. People have their different opinions, but I think it would be handier to have Flourite as default. At least, it might be easier for all the roleplayers on Feral Heart and not as much fun for the people who like to chat and have a good time with friends on Bonfire. -Cough-EventhougFlouritehasenoughchattering-Cough-

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2011, 06:38:24 pm »
Meh, I want more update-installed maps.... The 'create your own maps and add your own worlds in' is good and all, but it makes spontaneous RPing less fun ._. Somewhere in an excerpt of NyNy's sarcasm I saw something about that XD
Personally I think we need more maps that come with the game, and if not that, more adventurous ones that are already there. The fact that Fluorite Plains is the only large, fairly fun map just gets to me ._. Default in IT was big, RPs could be held there, and all the other worlds where big and fun 83. Bonfire is tuny and... crowded. All other maps are O.K. Ficho gets me though :/ I miss the underwater caverns and what-not. Big World, Lava, Ice! Any of those 8D

I probably got off topic a while ago hurrderp. Basically, a more adventurous and roomy Bonfire, more already-put maps like I.T. (unless theres a good reason not to, which is ok c:), and the ability to place portals in more places other then the furthest map away from the starting point >/ atleast that's what W.G. would wanna see c':

/failpostplz

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2011, 02:48:11 pm »
I think that bonfire should be completely wiped in a new patch, and replaced with a way bigger, better, funner one. if people want to hang out in the first island they come to, why not give it fun surprises, things to explore, places to hide, get away, things like that! after all, for newbies who just got FH, first impressions are always the most important! and if they come onto FH and find out it is just one tiny, boring, dinky little island with nothing to do and a hundred swearing players per yard, well, that ain't so good, is it? O_O

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2011, 03:29:13 pm »
I like Bonfire Island pretty good. Why? Because I don't go anywhere else but Bonfire. ;D.

you need to discover teh world. :) I love the Temple Of Dreams ( and bonfire to! keep the default on Bonfire! )
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 03:31:40 pm by Firespirit »

PeanutButter

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2011, 05:45:41 pm »
Hm.. well sometimes it's really irritating to start in bonfire, I think you need to choose by yourself where you want to start and that you don't need to be in the map to set  home postion, it can be irritating.

And it's small what makes it lagg really fast when you go in it. It needs to be bigger and more detailed so you can RP there aswell.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 05:49:00 pm by PeanutButter »

Offline Peter

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2011, 01:54:48 pm »
I have it as my home since there is no other way to get back to it. Once you fall down the waterfall in Ficho Tunnel, your adventure starts and theres no turning back.

Unless you add some rocks that we can jump on to get back up.

Also, why call it "Bonfire Island" when there is no bonfire? lol.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2011, 02:29:28 pm »
I have it as my home since there is no other way to get back to it. Once you fall down the waterfall in Ficho Tunnel, your adventure starts and theres no turning back.

Want a massive bonfire in the center XD

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2011, 02:51:04 pm »

The reason there is no way back is because your not supposed to go back XD The waterfall is there so when people leave bonfire they can't go back and lag it up. It's not a place that your supposed to stay and RP and hang with friends, you're supposed to move on XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho