Author Topic: Multiworld, Interest Check  (Read 645 times)

Offline deadove

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • what doesnt kill me's gonna wind up dead real fast
    • deadove
    • lvcfier
    • zaveifer
    • View Profile
Multiworld, Interest Check
« on: May 20, 2015, 05:06:32 pm »
Hello, I am considering making an Idea for a story into a roleplay, and not just any roleplay- a mapped, plotted, and generally open to the public roleplay. But before I start mapping and alllllll that other awesome stuff, I want to ask- who would be interested? Multiworld, in essence, is this:

Multiworld is where everyone's character can live. It holds every possible place and species.
There is a war going on with this other world called Anti-world, which is a decaying, dead version of Multi-world where 'dark' alternates live. Multiworldians can hurt other Multiworldians, but not random Antiworldians, and vice versa. This is true until the two alternates meet. They will fight to the death, and whichever wins, a bit of territory for their world. If Frost is fighting Anti-Frost and wins, Multiworld grows just a little bigger. If Anti-Frost wins, Antiworld grows a little bigger. Those who kill their alternates are released from duty.
There are different places for different species. Cat Country, Wolf Wood, Fox Forest, Asheta (a species I created- cats with two tails, four wings, and blades at the ends of their tails and can develop various powers) Apex, Dragon Delta, Poke Plaza ect. and then there are places without a species relationship- The Dream Meadow and Nightmare Moor, which are for dreams and nightmares, and then there is a place where the two worlds clash, and that is called The Border, and it's where all the fighting takes place.
So. Anyone interested?