Author Topic: Switching characters issue  (Read 828 times)

Offline DemiseTheCatxXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • InGameUser: DemiseTheCatxXx
    • View Profile
Switching characters issue
« on: May 24, 2015, 02:28:47 pm »
Hi! Yes I know I've probably made a lot of these kind of topics now..  :-[
When I try to switch my character feralheart suddenly disappears and quits/crashes? I'm just wondering if there's a way to fix this. I've installed around 4 or 5 maps so I'm thinking it may be that but I don't know. I've also thought it was lag so i've gone through all my files and deleted all the things i don't need (in my regular files, not fh files). I've also had an 'attack' by MacSmart. I managed to remove the ads but still don't know if there;s any traces of it left.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Switching characters issue
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 06:32:13 pm »
You could try removing any big maps that you have downloaded by going into your Exports folder and removing the .fhm file of your chosen map(s).

Have you tried entering a map with one of your characters? You can always log into the Yellow Box on the top right of the forum and go to User Panel. From there you need to log in again when it tells you to and you will be able to send your characters back to the lonely cave. This should fix that problem perfectly.

Also, if you think you have a Virus on your computer still, you can try running a full system scan and it will remove all viruses.

Hope these options help you out! c:

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline DemiseTheCatxXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • InGameUser: DemiseTheCatxXx
    • View Profile
Re: Switching characters issue
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 06:48:33 pm »
You could try removing any big maps that you have downloaded by going into your Exports folder and removing the .fhm file of your chosen map(s).

Have you tried entering a map with one of your characters? You can always log into the Yellow Box on the top right of the forum and go to User Panel. From there you need to log in again when it tells you to and you will be able to send your characters back to the lonely cave. This should fix that problem perfectly.

Also, if you think you have a Virus on your computer still, you can try running a full system scan and it will remove all viruses.

Hope these options help you out! c:
I can't actually get into the game, the furthest i can get to is where i'm selecting characters and then it suddenly disappears. I've uninstalled it all and installed fh again and added in backup folders i made before uninstalling them and now I think it's because of the maps but I can't get onto feralheart to know what one's i've downloaded so i know what ones to remove Dx
I've managed to get rid of MacSmart completely and I'll try the yellow box. Thank you for your help ^-^