Author Topic: My FH won't connect to other maps properly?  (Read 1094 times)

Offline hailtehwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I honestly don't know what to put here.
    • KurokiSenpai
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
My FH won't connect to other maps properly?
« on: May 25, 2015, 04:10:06 pm »
Hi :D
So whenever I get on FH, I find that I am stranded to Lonely Cave. If I try to get into any other maps, my game freezes and crashes. I have custom made maps and marking and item packs installed. Should I remove them? I have a laptop and I usually played FH on that, but if possible I could try my computer (it is laggy, but probably better than my laptop). I miss FH as I used to play it all the time and met so many amazing people on there. So is there any advice you guys can give me? I'll be grateful for any small amount of it. :3
Thank you~!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:09:07 am by Tomoko~Kuroki »
Player of Feralheart since 2012.
In-game names: allhailtehwolf (lesser used one) and hailtehwolf (most used one)
PM me anytime you want to chat, roleplay, or whatever. c:

Offline xmapleleafx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My FH won't connect to other maps properly?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 03:47:43 pm »
Okay firstly if I was you I would try this: Try and run the game as an administrator, because I have done this once when all the maps kept crashing (especially flourite) and it sorted the situation out for me. But if this doesn't work, you could try redownloading the game - keep in mind, Feralheart different for everybody, it might be your computer which is causing the problem because this doesn't usually happen to everyone.
P.S if you don't know how to run feralheart as an administrator, you right click the game icon and choose the option 'run as administrator.' Good luck. :)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 03:49:23 pm by tiffany »
Insert a fancy signature here.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 04:06:06 pm »
What type of computer are you using?
If what Tiffany said doesn't work, I would STRONGLY recommend removing all your mods/markings packs/item packs etc.. This will hopefully solve your problem, but if it does not change your rendering system. For me, when I open FH I have the option to change my rendering system (maybe you don't) and I can switch back a forth. If it does not pop up for you, sadly, I don't remember where you can find it, but believe it sin the options section of the actual game. -(press "esc", "options" then look for it, or when you first open FH before you log in there are the same options.) Hope you get on soon.
If this continues to happen and you have found no solutions, ou could always PM a Staff member who may have more experience with these types of issues and be able to point you to a help thread.
- Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 08:26:20 pm »
Try reading this post to see if any of this might help.

Also, sometimes custom maps get caught in a server hiccup and won't connect, which in turn would have to wait for a server reboot(which happen time to time) to be refreshed. Hopefully this isn't the case.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves