Author Topic: Tyjok Forest  (Read 2359 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Tyjok Forest
« on: May 28, 2015, 02:10:41 pm »

Tyjok Forest is a new wolf roleplay. Within the group there are three different packs;
The Shattered Souls pack
The Sentinel Entity Pack
The Dark Rising Pack

The packs are unique in their own ways. All have different leaders, and all have a different set of goals. Within the map there are four different territories, three now taken up by these packs. One still remains open, a male leader is wanted for the final pack. The map is based off of a forest, with trees, rocks and lakes spread throughout. Tyjok Forest has a realistic appearance, however a few added details; rock structures with growing lights, falls and an abandoned house. The map was produced by akkura on the FH forums. However, a private version was sent over, therefore we can roleplay in peace. The roleplay is looking to be active, and those wishing to join must be semi-realistic and upwards, semi-literate and upwards. Markings will be accepted, as long as they aren't too unrealistic, but colouring must be as that of a real wolf. Items will also be accepted, they must also  too not be too unrealistic. Although the group isn't strict, there are a set of rules which we'd like you to consider before joining the roleplay;

1. Respect EVERYONE no matter what tribe they are in, if your character dislikes them that is acceptable but their are limits! if anyone steps out of line please report to your alpha.
2. You may only have 5 characters, you can have characters in any pack. You may have 1 loner within the map, which will not have a tag, just a wandering wolf.
3. If you encounter any other roleplayers in the map who are not members, don't growl at them, ignore them and continue, they will only be the wanderers of the rp.
4. Have Fun! Also, be Literate and somewhat realistic!
5. Every pup MUST be born into the Packs, no random pups, since we want SOME realisticness in the RP, we want each pup to be born or to be sired/given life by the Alpha/Alphaness/Alpha Pair. You may join as an already born pup. Only a few will be accepted.
6. In RP, no Neons. Any markings is fine but, also try to have realistic coloring, tan, gray, brown, etc. (No 0, 0, 0 or 255, 255, 255
Your character must look somewhat realistic, therefore presets will be accepted. As for items, no unrealistic ones. And if you're asked to change to look a little more realistic, please don't cause a scene.
7. Do NOT ASK TO BE AN ADMIN! Only the selected few are allowed. If you ask, you will have one strike, three and you are kicked and banned.
8. XXX strikes is all you get.

~ A unique plot may be released soon, then all shall be revealed.
These rules must be followed by all members, and are the official pack rules. If roleplaying with other packs, or speaking in general/local OOC, please consider these rules for the other packs. However, each pack has their own individual expectations of their members, therefore you'd be advised to join the pack which bests suits your needs/wants. If you wish to join, please visit our site; http://tyjokforest.boards.net/
I am the creator of the roleplay, and everything was my idea. The site was created by one of the pack leaders. Therefore, if you have any questions, or wish to be a pack leader, contact me on the site, or feel free to send me an email.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

DreamerDay

Re: Tyjok Forest
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 03:14:41 pm »
I'm interested.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 03:30:03 pm »

Interested in joining, or becoming the last pack leader?
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 06:35:41 pm »

I believe we're still looking for members, and a fourth leader.
DA Account

Offline IceaPlayzPC

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *Insert Christmas song here*
    • EbonyShadowCat
    • c/IceaPlayzPC
    • EbonyShadowCat
    • iceaplayzpc
    • iceaplayzpc
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 08:37:54 am »
I might join this morning.

My most active characters are Orpalea and Leotie. Fine me ingame as one of these characters!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 08:09:24 pm »

That's great, there are three packs for you to chose from. :)
DA Account