Author Topic: The Sentinel Entity Pack - Mapped, active and sited.  (Read 9229 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: The Sentinel Entity Pack - Mapped, active and sited.
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2015, 10:44:51 pm »

~Bump~
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2015, 02:55:07 am »
Sorry, I didn't see the application until after I emailed you X3
I'll just go ahead and put this here.

Name: Vex
Species/Breed: your standard gray wolf
Desired Rank: Teen
In-game Username: papayatoot
Image/Description: in email, but basically she's intense and feisty with too much anger for her age.
Roleplay sample: in email too, but:
Vex stood on the plateau, looking off into the valley below. Her petite frame stood tensed in the wind as strange figures made their way toward the territory. She muttered a curse, snarling under her breath before turning around and quickly heading back to camp. She barked an alert to get her leader's attention, her eyes filled with an intensity that never seemed to fade. "They're back," She said, the fur on her back already standing up.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2015, 11:58:05 pm »

I have emailed you back, you have been accepted!
DA Account

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2015, 03:42:50 am »

I have emailed you back, you have been accepted!
I'm EST but I see we're both online now, so I can log on with vex in a minute if you'd like. :3

Offline AsiFeathers

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You're just so beautiful my love
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2016, 09:20:26 am »
Name: Trill
Species/Breed: Red Wolf Species
Desired Rank: Pup Sitter or Scout, up to you considering I can't decide. I feel my character would be good as either role.
In-game Username: AsiFeathers
Image/Description:
Trills personality is charming, protective, confident, proud, as well as upbeat, optimistic, and occasionally hot-headed.
She's nothing special when it comes to strength, just typical, but she's very sly and cunning, similar to a fox or a racoon. Though she's loyal to her pack and leader.

Roleplay sample:
The morning after the battle between the members of Trill's pack, her body was in rough condition. But she continued to move away from the land she once lived on and shared with the members of her pack as a lowly Omega.
Trill looked back after a full night of trekking on the dried, empty plain, exhausted and weary, the wolves body nearly gave out completely, her flank drooped to the right. Eyes struggling to make out the Russian green blur of colors in the distance behind, she could still see the crisp black scorches from the fire. The throbbing of her heart felt as though it had traveled up to the throat to choke her, this was regret and sadness sinking in, forcing her to feel the regret of leaving the warmth of the forest shrubs that gave shelter all along to the young wolves life.
The pain sank in now at this moment, if only she had kept moving along, this pain wouldn't had gotten in the way of her travel just yet. Pads seeping out thin trails of blood through the cracks and into the fur between the toes. The breath from her body grew heavier, the smell of dread fell upon the petite body. Not only that, but the vulgar smell of her blood and the blood of members from the pack she resided with before.
Spitting out curses and literal spit, she spoke out loud instead of in her head, figuring that maybe she could give herself some company doing so.
She spoke in a deep and clear male voice, with the cover of worry and compassion "Oh Trill! Are you okay? Why are you in such a mess as this! What went on?!" She replied, with a few stutters as she began to think this wasn't working, that it only made her self seem desperate, maybe even crazy with PTSD from the past few days. "W Well, I had just gone through a huge battle between m my w whole pack!" Silence sunk in for awhile. A horned lizard screamed in the distance, breaking the silence. "Well there goes my sanity I suppose." At least she found some amusement from this.

I understand that the word 'the' had been over used in this. As well as the fact that this is a little confusing, but I didn't have anything to go off of, so I had some difficulty being creative this late at night. This is not backstory to Trill's life, just a example. of my type of role play. I also understand that was more of a story I suppose?? But it's exact to my style of role playing.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 09:57:03 am by Quality »

This is Vertigo.
Vertigo is Sad.
Vertigo is Convinced They'll Never be Happy.
My Deviant Art: http://vitaniku.deviantart.com/

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2016, 06:25:17 pm »

You're accepted! May I ask your timezone if ye don't mind? I'd need to decide, with yerself, a reasonable post which we can both log on to.
DA Account

Offline AsiFeathers

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You're just so beautiful my love
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2016, 05:46:11 am »
I'm pacific time zone :) Though because I work from home my time scheduled keeps me at home a lot with a time scheduled that keeps me up when ever I wish. So I can be on when ever! Just find a time that works for you and I can be on.
(Today I was offline spending the day with my boyfriend, sorry for the late reply.)

This is Vertigo.
Vertigo is Sad.
Vertigo is Convinced They'll Never be Happy.
My Deviant Art: http://vitaniku.deviantart.com/

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2016, 04:46:50 pm »

Oki well when I'm not busy in-game and have time to get on and such I'll be sure to get in touch! However, with how busy I've been lately with college and all, and the sheer fact some members seem to not come online after a few times, I've added an rp section to the website to also roleplay on when not in-game. If you'd like, until I get things sorted and back up and running go ahead and make an account on the site and join in.
DA Account

Offline Nindiri

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2016, 11:25:33 am »
Name:Joice
Species/Breed:Timberwolf
Desired Rank:Teen
In-game Username:Khalissi
Image/Description:  http://sta.sh/01na75x6obtj
Roleplay sample:When she finally reached the top of the hill, she sat down.The hill was just so high that she could watch over the treetops.She sat down and watched how the wind blowed over the trees and how leaves and pollen flew with him.That relaxed her so much that she forgot how many trouble took place behind her down the hill and that she had to watch out for wolves of the rival pack.She wanted to help to defend the enemies and fight...,but they said she was to young.That made her pensive...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2016, 02:54:46 pm »

[colorYou're accepted! Please go ahead and join the site, if you don't mind. You'll be able to also send a request in-game.
DA Account