Author Topic: Feral-Heart ~ Map Update Ideas c:  (Read 2254 times)

Offline SpiritStars

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feral-Heart ~ Map Update Ideas c:
« on: June 06, 2015, 07:04:54 pm »
[ Hai everyone! I just wanted to share some of my ideas of what I think could improve Feral-Heart. They're just some ideas that I think could make the game even better. Feel free to reply! ]

Ok, first, I'll start off by discussing what could be done about the maps. I think all the maps are great, but I think they need a little more items/objects.

In Bonfire Island, there should be a fire pit in the middle of the map where you can sit around. On the fire pit, there will be a huge fire flame going up in the air and have crackle noises. It's weird not having any fire in Bonfire Island, so I thought it'd be cool to actually add a bonfire. Also, there should be fire torches lining along the hill that goes up to the cave. Have the torches sit on top of the grass of the hill, sorta making a "gate", and it makes it look more like a trail. Lastly, I think there could be red/orange/yellow fireworks at night!

In South Pole, at the main entrance (FROM Lonely Cave), there should be a Santa statue holding a wooden sign that says, "Welcome to the South Pole!" in white writing. Santa should be jolly. Around the map, add igloos that you can go in around the map. Maybe add a penguin statue next to the igloo! That'd be really cool!

In Atlantis, there should be huge mermaid statues around floating in the water holding lighting pearls! That would look cool! And you could climb on top of the mermaid and sit inside the clam with the pearl. Maybe add dolphin statues underwater around the little caves on either side of the cave entrance.

In Ficho Tunnel, there should be little rats crawling along the ground and the walls, not to kill, but just to look at. And even have bats on the ceiling! They never wake up though, they just sleep on top of the tunnel.

Those are all of my ideas for map updates! I don't know if anyone can update the game anymore, but if possible, those updates would really cool! Feel free to comment below! c:

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Feral-Heart ~ Map Update Ideas c:
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 07:56:00 pm »
Yes these are wonderful ideas that I'm sure everyone would love, but I'm not too sure its possible seeing as the creator of the game isn't very active any more. But these would be great to add to the maps.
Thanks for sharing!
-Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 07:58:24 pm »
These are certainly some excellent ideas!
I agree that some of the maps (especially Atlantis) could use a bit more detail. Unfortunaely, we won't be able to update the game without the source code, but if one day we're able to make some changes, these would be wonderful additions to the game.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 08:12:12 pm »
These are some really interesting ideas! o: Props to you for thinking of them. But as stated above sadly we cannot update the game or maps without the source code. :c These are still great ideas, though! I hope sometime in the future we might be able to make some changes related to these ideas!

in-game: hooli