Author Topic: Big Problem! need help!!  (Read 1844 times)

Offline XxLoverGurl1223xX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Big Problem! need help!!
« on: June 08, 2015, 07:37:56 pm »
okay, i had just made my account yesterday, and i went to login on the actual game and it wouldnt let me and i had seen another topic about the same problem but what i had found in response was nothing, like i went on my email and even made sure ever single letter was correct and it still wouldn't let me, please help me cause i havent played this game since last summer and my old account was deleted for no reason, so please help me get out of this big tuffle cause i really wanna play feral heart again

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Big Problem! need help!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 07:44:17 pm »
Is your user name or password longer than 16 characters? If so, the server will not allow you to log in.
Or does it contain any weird characters? Same thing will happen.

It may also be that your account didn't activate. Send an email containing the activation link in it using the same email you registered with to [email protected] .

As for the old account, it might have been deleted when the server cycled old accounts.

~ Whisper
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 07:46:07 pm by Whisperingwaves »

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 09:43:11 pm »
As Whisper said above, if your password or username is longer than 16 characters the server will not allow you to log in. Here's some more possible issues:

Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Hope this helped. If anyone has any more tips to add, tell me and I'll add them.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:29:38 pm by Hooli »

in-game: hooli

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 10:25:11 pm »
As Whisper said above, if your password is username is longer than 16 characters the server will not allow you to log in. Here's some more possible issues:

Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Hope this helped. If anyone has any more tips to add, tell me and I'll add them.

Pretty much what Hooli and Whisper said. Check over your password (and username) in your email to make sure that you're logging in correctly.
When my friend made an account, she had to wait a couple days before her account actually activated, even after she confirmed the activation link. Try giving it some time.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline XxLoverGurl1223xX

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 10:39:29 pm »
okay well whisper had said the game will not let log in cause my user has to be under 16 characters, and its 17 characters, so i dont know what to do,
does that mean i have to make another account just to play ?!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 10:56:12 pm »
okay well whisper had said the game will not let log in cause my user has to be under 16 characters, and its 17 characters, so i dont know what to do,
Hello, Tianna! Unfortunately, you will have to make a new account since your username exceeds sixteen characters. Be sure to look here for more information regarding the registration. Good luck!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 11:03:11 pm »

Yes, sadly, you'll have to create a new account. Alpha has provided a great link to check out concerning Registration information. I'm sorry this happened to you- It can feel like forever once you've waited for the Registration to open. :/ It just takes a little patience.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 11:24:06 am »
Yes, you do have to make a nevv account.
BOOM!

Offline flufferbutt

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 06:10:31 pm »
Okay, well, me and my friend were roleplaying, and we got off. Next time, I used the name Averid that she had used, and now she is trying to get me banned for something else. She got the name off the internet and claimed it was "her's". I swear I'm not lying, she did this out of frustration. Help me!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2015, 06:15:51 pm »
Okay, well, me and my friend were roleplaying, and we got off. Next time, I used the name Averid that she had used, and now she is trying to get me banned for something else. She got the name off the internet and claimed it was "her's". I swear I'm not lying, she did this out of frustration. Help me!

This has no relevance to what you're posting about so I suggest that if you're having trouble and need to report something that you have screenshots and you private message one of us staff about it. Locking this topic.