Author Topic: Friend unable to verify account  (Read 852 times)

Offline SyvaTheWolf123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Just your friendly neighborhood Homestuck trash
    • View Profile
Friend unable to verify account
« on: June 16, 2015, 03:04:41 am »
A friend of mine managed to catch the registration when it was open, but it closed before she could activate her account. She has been trying for months now to get her account activated, but to no avail. I can understand that the registration needs to be closed because of the flood of people, but my friend cannot spent every second of the day waiting for the registration to reopen. She has already made her account, so she should be able to activate her account regardless of the registration being open or not. Please do help! I would love to be able to play FH with her! We have been waiting for almost a year to be able to do this together, so I hope someone can help.

I really hope I didn't come off as rude here, sorry if I did ;3;

DreamerDay

Re: Friend unable to verify account
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 09:43:14 am »
Hello Luna, are you trying to activate the account when the registration is closed? If so, I'm afraid it will not work. Try sending an email to [email protected] using the email connected to the account/the email you used to register. You could also try PMing a staff member to see if they can clear it up. [link]

Make sure you activate accounts right after you register when the registration is still open. :3

Offline SyvaTheWolf123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Just your friendly neighborhood Homestuck trash
    • View Profile
Re: Friend unable to verify account
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 06:02:09 am »
Thank you so much!