Author Topic: IT heighmaps needed!  (Read 797 times)

-WhereSunRises-

IT heighmaps needed!
« on: June 20, 2015, 09:24:42 am »
Hiya everyone! Did you ever dream about being back in good old IT maps? If yes lend me helpng paw and Ill make your dream come true!
I saw many people still talking about how they miss old IT. And so one crazy idea came to my head. What about to get heighmaps from IT and load them in FH?! That way I can renew memories from IT. But theres a problem. I dont have needed files! I myself never played IT and thats why I dont have files. So could you please lend helping paw and get me as many heighmaps from local maps as possible? I also would be veeeery gratefull if you got me screenshots of actual maps so I can place meshes in right places to make it looking as IT. Also If you could terrain masks would be also great help, but still, I can create masks myself. Also meshes from IT are welcome to help the project. Still, most mportant are heighmaps! Would you please help me get needed files? Thanks everyone who helps! I will try my best to make your dream come true :)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: IT heighmaps needed!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 05:18:08 pm »
I know how you can do this.
Go to: http://www.kitopen.com/
They have the download for IT there that you can actually edit and such to create your own. They have all the heightmaps in their to. Good luck with the maps!

-PokemonXY/Spectrum
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 07:59:39 am »
Awww! Thanks very much! Ill try to do my best! :D

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 02:36:48 pm »
Your welcome! I'm glad I could help with your problem.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae