Author Topic: What would happen if you were trapped in FH and literally was you character?  (Read 2805 times)

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
Like, if you got trapped in FH some how and could literally BE your character.

For me it depends on the character. Honestly, though I'd probably just try to survive and avoid everyone.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
If this were to occur, I would probably be in such a terrible shock before I could register what had actually happened. First thing I would do would be to determine somehow if I was dreaming. Then I'd probably go in search of a friend to see if they were too trapped in the game. Then I would probably do my best to avoid everyone, but stealthily explore the maps and find a nice hiding place, if you will.

It depends on the circumstances surrounding the event. If I was trapped in the game, and I literally was my character, I'm not sure if I would know who I am. I'm not sure if I would have any recollection of the person who created me. My character might go on living the Feral life as if nothing had ever happened.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
As long as my consoles are there as well, I'm fine. xD

And I always wanted to be a wolf, now that I think about it...

It depends on the circumstances surrounding the event. If I was trapped in the game, and I literally was my character, I'm not sure if I would know who I am. I'm not sure if I would have any recollection of the person who created me. My character might go on living the Feral life as if nothing had ever happened.

So... basically Jason Bourne but with some elements replaced/removed?

>_> <_<

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Well if I became any of my characters the first I would have to do is get used to being a dude, after that it kinda depends on the individual character. Since I sorta have two mains it would be very different depending on whom I ended up as since one of them is a sickly, cynical jerk and the other is a flirty, self centered and kinda bigoted, so yeah.... If I remembered who was it would probably be traumatic if I had no recollection..... Well who's to say this type of thing has never happened? How can you ensure you're not a different person then you were yesterday and simply have no recollection?

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Well who's to say this type of thing has never happened? How can you ensure you're not a different person then you were yesterday and simply have no recollection?

^ This messes with my head.

If I was suddenly trapped in Feral-Heart as my character... Oh geez, well. I'm actually kind of curious which character I'd end up being. So many possibilities of who and what. Like Jay, I'd say this sort of situation would definitely be traumatic. I'd be bothered by the things I know or used to know and can't remember. But aside from that horrible feeling, I'd probably just carry on with my life. That would be very interesting if it were to actually happen. Sounds like a wonderful idea for a Feral-Heart story.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Oh my.. I'd be crying like heck. Imsuchawimp. To be honest I'd miss my family right away and probably be captured in anger and pain. If that is I have my memories, I may start acting like my character. But who knows.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

ThrillexForLife

I would just go to sleep.

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
If I ended up as Asadel, I'd probably be like... uh idunno. Probably freak the heck out and immediately try to break my neck with a glitch.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
first thing i would do, would whisper quietly to myself: 'oh no im in furry hell' then proceed to run around, cry a little and possibly wet my pants out of fear, then attempt to accept my life as some weird sparkle animal. maybe sit at stone bridge, scream a lot in chat and then go to sleep.

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Rinmei

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • sehunnie
    • View Profile
Get up, look around, then lay down and cry myself to sleep. It would be a traumatic experience tho'. Eventually I'd accept my fate I guess.

? ? ?