Author Topic: Yo o/  (Read 1783 times)

Offline unburo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Yo o/
« on: July 03, 2015, 05:18:40 pm »
Hi ya'll my name is Lysa, I really don't know what to write here lol... I've been RPing since I was a kid on Neopets, that was... something like 15 years ago now. I've been looking for somewhere else to branch out. I've been RPing almost exclusively with my friends through private RPs or via World of Warcraft. I've read the Warrior books, or at least the first series.

Uhm, anything else anyone wants to know, I'm eerily open about things, so you just need to ask. :) I am really looking forward to RPing with something other than blood thirsty Alliance or Horde again, as well as making new friends. :)

I won't be able to get in and actually play for a bit, as I am borrowing my boyfriend's laptop/desktop until we move and I have a place to set mine up. But I thought i'd introduce myself.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:20:45 pm by Lysa »

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Yo o/
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 06:30:01 pm »
Hello, Lysa. Welcome to our community. Make sure to take a look at the Game Rules --> http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0 before you start playing. Good luck with your move, by the way. While you're waiting to get in the game, you're free to join us here on the forum. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask for help. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 06:51:30 pm »
Welcome to Feral-Heart.
I wish ye' good luck with your move as well. As warriorstrike said, feel free to hang around the forums until you're able to come online. I hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you around sometime.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 07:01:20 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart! I'm your fellow Steven Universe obsesser. Also good luck with your move. I hope you enjoy your stay! *Hands bag of Doritos*
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline unburo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 10:58:36 pm »
Thank you all for the welcome! ^^ I was allowed to download on his computer, so I should be good to go soon :)

Green I've actually never seen Steven Universe, though my friend has been telling me to watch it, so I guess I will have to check it out ^^

Oh and thanks for all the well wishes on the move :) Its my third big move in 2 years, so I'm really really hoping it will be the last! haha

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 01:40:46 am »
I was allowed to download on his computer, so I should be good to go soon :)

That's wonderful to hear. c: I'm looking forward to seeing ye' in-game one of these days.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline FizzyPaws

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2015, 02:17:32 am »
Welcome to the wonderful community known as Feral-Heart! You won't see much in-game, but I'm often derping around in the off topic section and help sections of the forum! I have general knowledge of game problems and solutions to fix them. Usually people have better solutions than me, as they're more experienced though, so listen to them! See you around, and have a good time! 

Offline BloodWolfHD

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 12:52:12 pm »
Welcome in Feral Heart and the Forum with the same name!
Have a good time running around in-game (and maybe also out-game). :3
In-Game-Name: Zetsub?
My Preset is here

Master_callos

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 07:34:54 pm »
FOR THE HORDE whoops errrr... I mean welcome to Feral Heart! Enjoy your stay. :3

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 09:43:27 pm »
*Sniffs the thread*
Do I smell a fellow World of Warcraft player?
*Tackles and loves on*
My dear it is definitely wonderful to see another from the Warcraft family join this game as well. I hope you enjoy your time here with everyone.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble