Author Topic: |FamousLastWords|  (Read 1326 times)

Offline FamousLastWords

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Gerard Way's butt
    • View Profile
|FamousLastWords|
« on: July 04, 2015, 01:51:45 pm »

Hi! I'm FamousLastWords. I've played this game about a year ago with my younger cousin. I wouldn't be here now if she didn't mention it in a skype call we had lately. So thanks to her, I'm back. Here's a little bit about me. c:

?Helena
?Female
?15 Years old
? British
? Pansexual
? Band addict
? Guitar player
? Roleplayer

I like to describe myself as a kind, open minded individual. I can usually get along with anyone. I'm not exactly really social compared to some people around me, but I've got no problem with making friends! So anyone is welcome to send me a message, note, or add me on skype. We can talk. <3

?Bands (Rock, Punk, Metal)
? Frank Iero omfg
? Dan and Phil
? Fanfiction
? Drawing
?Roleplaying
?Playing instruments
? Food
? Sleep
?Horse riding

?Bugs + spiders
? Top charts tbh
? Bright colours
? Too much/bright makeup
? Dresses

Contact me
dA: http://fam0uslastw0rds.deviantart.com
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 01:56:42 pm by FamousLastWords »

frank iero will be the death of me

siggy (c) me

http://fam0uslastw0rds.deviantart.com/

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: |FamousLastWords|
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 02:32:20 am »
[Is your username 'Famous Last Words' from the My Chemical Romance song or the actual band 'Famous Last Words?' Because I love them both.]

Awesome biography! I read it start to finish, and the text was really cool to look at.
What really caught my attention was our similar interests. [Frank Iero ;- ;;;;;;, I also play guitar, love riding horses, and dan and phil!]

I actually got the amazing opportunity to see frank iero live back in March! I got to give him my drawing and we talked about life& my drawing and it was just amazing tbh. Sounds like we could be friends. xD [Omg that soudned so creepy I didnt intent for it to.]

Offline FamousLastWords

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Gerard Way's butt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 08:06:20 pm »
[Is your username 'Famous Last Words' from the My Chemical Romance song or the actual band 'Famous Last Words?' Because I love them both.]

Awesome biography! I read it start to finish, and the text was really cool to look at.
What really caught my attention was our similar interests. [Frank Iero ;- ;;;;;;, I also play guitar, love riding horses, and dan and phil!]

I actually got the amazing opportunity to see frank iero live back in March! I got to give him my drawing and we talked about life& my drawing and it was just amazing tbh. Sounds like we could be friends. xD [Omg that soudned so creepy I didnt intent for it to.]

Username was inspired by My Chem c: I love yours too. My favourite era tbh <33

hhhhhh omg I met Frank before too ;u; He said that he remembers me and gave me a hug and it was magical xD

And YES let's all be friends because why not

frank iero will be the death of me

siggy (c) me

http://fam0uslastw0rds.deviantart.com/

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 10:39:42 pm »
You're officially my new best friend, haha. I cannot tell you how happy I am to see a person so similar to my friend. :D