Author Topic: What is your most unforgettable and fantastic moment in FH!?  (Read 2563 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Yeah, as the title says;
There are tons of people out there in Feral Heart that MUST have experienced their unforgettable and most fantastic moment! Because this great game have many possibilities and fun stuff that you can make, do, get and have :) For example: Events, Competitions, Parties, Roleplays, Creations, and endless Creativity!

I have had many epic moments in FH but this one is the one that I will tell:

In the middle of the big Halloween Party last year, I posted 1 or 2 times in the general chat, that I was planning on a big group screenie in an unusual place of the map,
and guess what!
Over the half of the people in the party (there came around 57 people to me), we gathered 2 perfect lines (one behind and front) for the big group photo with ME in the center! I and many other floofs took a screenshot, and almost everyone I know in FH was in that group screenie. We all smiled :3
I'm still very proud of what I've completed with my friends in that time. :)

Your turn floofs,
What was YOUR unforgettable and most epic moment in Feral Heart?

I will look forward to every single post here!

P.S: Imma be sowwy if there's alweady a discussion like dis one >~<
doing what i feel like

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: What is your most unforgettable and fantastic moment in FH!?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 11:09:01 pm »
My favorite moment?

Me, Alpha, and some other friend were chatting in party and then we all decided to create a character called Cerberus. One of us would be Cerberus 1, Cerberus 2, and Cerberus 3. We all looked identical except one had black eyes. We went to SB and then we all sat in the same place at different angles to it looked as if we had three heads, it was magnificent. And did I forget to mention we all had different emotes on?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Ellen11v

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 11:27:04 pm »
My favorite moment?

Me, Alpha, and some other friend were chatting in party and then we all decided to create a character called Cerberus. One of us would be Cerberus 1, Cerberus 2, and Cerberus 3. We all looked identical except one had black eyes. We went to SB and then we all sat in the same place at different angles to it looked as if we had three heads, it was magnificent. And did I forget to mention we all had different emotes on?
I can imagine how you guys experienced that, must've been hilarious! :3
doing what i feel like

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 12:36:22 am »
I found a group of people who were fans of something I was a fan of, and we threw a huge roleplsy in the Animal Testing Facility map. I then had to leave and accidently told them the wrong date of when I would come back. I haven't seen them ever since that day, and I'm still searching FeralHeart for them.

Offline Ellen11v

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 08:18:42 am »
I found a group of people who were fans of something I was a fan of, and we threw a huge roleplsy in the Animal Testing Facility map. I then had to leave and accidently told them the wrong date of when I would come back. I haven't seen them ever since that day, and I'm still searching FeralHeart for them.
But that's both amazing and sad! :) :(
doing what i feel like

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 08:03:21 pm »
'Tis a rather sweet topic.

My favorite memory would have to be my first FHORD (September of last year). I remember getting friendlier with many people, and making a couple of new friends as well. My characters also developed significantly.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Echoing harmony

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 01:54:27 am »
Chasing down two people with the most obscene character names imaginable.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 03:13:30 am »
My most unforgettable memory in FH... wow, there's a lot of good moments.
One moment is when me and all my friends got together in Lagfire and danced to 'Fire Burning'.
Another good moment is when me and my friends made a music video on a remix of 'Chasing the Sun'
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 04:19:06 am »
Sadly, I don't think I have an unforgettable moment. I don't have many friends in game, so yeah... I guess one time on my old account, my sister and I were doing some weird roleplay, and this was back when I was obsessed with Bonnie, and my sister was a lion and she had a cub. I was playing as their protector/guardian, and then my sister had to go do something, so I was left to watch the cub. Then some cheetah came up and started "mating" with another cheetah, and I got in a fight with him because he was doing it in front of the cub. It was fun.

But really, I have no friends (I'm not try to get attention or anything, even thought it sounds like it), so I can't make memories. Thats really why I'm never on the game lol.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 04:27:33 am »
A warriors roleplay I took part in a long time ago. There was some bad memories but I had a great time in it in general. It was the longest lasting roleplay I have ever participated in. It's disbanded now though. For a good reason too.

A "twerk line" I created in South Pole is another unforgettable memory. Don't ask, lmao. It got big and it was great.