Author Topic: Fantasy Meshes  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Misfit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Find me in game as ~Kefira~
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Fantasy Meshes
« on: July 05, 2015, 04:50:24 pm »
Okay, so I'm looking to start a new series of personal fantasy maps for myself. So, I'm linking for things such as crystals of different colors, fantasy creatures, floating islands, pretty trees, statues, fountains, etc. etc. If there are links to Deviantart they are welcome, so I can keep track of who made the meshes to give credit and keep track of them for future maps. Thanks in advance ^^;
Profile picture is copyrighted to me, it is my main character, and also the start of a custom [closed] species ^^; FeralHeart game copyrighted to KovuLKD

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy Meshes
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 01:42:11 am »
You can find several of the meshes you've mentioned (statues, crystals, creatures) on Tetsu's thread: www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18553.0

There are a lot of tree meshes converted by Thierry: www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=8174.230

Glave has some crystal meshes: www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=11142.0

As for the floating islands, I believe Feralheart has two. They're located in the Feralheart >> Media >> Objects >> Rocks folder. The meshes are called rockIsland.mesh and rockIsland2.mesh.

Hope this helps :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Misfit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Find me in game as ~Kefira~
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 03:11:16 am »
Wow, thank you so much ^^;
[/i]
Profile picture is copyrighted to me, it is my main character, and also the start of a custom [closed] species ^^; FeralHeart game copyrighted to KovuLKD

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 09:14:53 am »
You're welcome :3
Will be inactive due to work and exams.