Author Topic: I AM SO FINISHED WITH FAILING MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3436 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Re: I AM SO FINISHED WITH FAILING MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 02:44:54 am »
*sigh* Thank you, Warrior. You always know what to say. :D
It's no problem. I sincerely hope you get the game back and working in no time. c:

Thank you, Warrior. Your words have motivated me to give this another shot. I have thought about copying the map folders and placing them to my desktop in the event I had to reinstall the game... Hm, hm. Yes, I shall keep that in mind, thank you! By the way, I am going to put more effort into this map than any other map before! Thank you, I'll be sure to credit you when my map is finished, for without you, I probably wouldn't be here, trying once more.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 02:50:53 am »

Thank you, Warrior. Your words have motivated me to give this another shot. I have thought about copying the map folders and placing them to my desktop in the event I had to reinstall the game... Hm, hm. Yes, I shall keep that in mind, thank you! By the way, I am going to put more effort into this map than any other map before! Thank you, I'll be sure to credit you when my map is finished, for without you, I probably wouldn't be here, trying once more.
Awh, you're so sweet, but there really is no need to give me credit for the map. I'm just happy to hear you're giving it another chance. Be sure to give yourself some time to enjoy it and take thing easy, though. It's easy to get caught up in creating things. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2015, 03:06:34 am »

Awh, you're so sweet, but there really is no need to give me credit for the map. I'm just happy to hear you're giving it another chance. Be sure to give yourself some time to enjoy it and take thing easy, though. It's easy to get caught up in creating things. <3

Hey now, I need to credit you. I have been posting a lot lately - whether it's for help, opinions, suggestions.... You're always taking the time into posting so much detail in my threads. Thank you for your replies. And honestly, I feel the need that it is the least I can do to repay you for all the nice replies to my posts. But seriously, you're the reason why I'm pushing the pack forward. Thank you Ms. Warrior. c:

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2015, 03:26:24 am »
Hey now, I need to credit you. I have been posting a lot lately - whether it's for help, opinions, suggestions.... You're always taking the time into posting so much detail in my threads. Thank you for your replies. And honestly, I feel the need that it is the least I can do to repay you for all the nice replies to my posts. But seriously, you're the reason why I'm pushing the pack forward. Thank you Ms. Warrior. c:
You're very kind, but it's honestly not necessary. Everyone has a little trouble with something now and then, and I just feel happy to help people out a little. There is no need to credit me. I do, however, appreciate your effort. c: Good luck with the map-making. I'm sure it will turn out to be something amazing.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2015, 03:50:19 am »
Next time don't make these types of threads because they are basically spam/unnecessary posts and cause disruption.

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2015, 03:56:16 am »
Next time don't make these types of threads because they are basically spam/unnecessary posts and cause disruption.

You know, you don't need to keep being rude. I was very angry. So I dun really care about your input...... -.-

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 04:11:06 am »
All I think Jenga was trying to say was that you should probably post these types of threads in the Help boards, and that you should probably be a little more calmer with your approach, but that was a rude way to put it Jenga. And now that this problem has been solved there was no need to say something like that.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2015, 04:19:02 am »

You know, you don't need to keep being rude. I was very angry. So I dun really care about your input...... -.-
I'm not trying to be rude right now. I'm giving you advice.

If you are going to hate me for a dumb reason go ahead.

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2015, 04:22:44 am »
I'm not trying to be rude right now. I'm giving you advice.
Well, the way you stated it came off as rude, even though it's not how you meant it. The part that makes it sound rude is "Next time don't make these kinds of threads because..."

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2015, 04:32:49 am »
Well, the way you stated it came off as rude, even though it's not how you meant it. The part that makes it sound rude is "Next time don't make these kinds of threads because..."
What I said was the truth. :/ The OP's anger was over the top and unnecessary. She should know her mistake.

I am terribly sorry if I actually offended anyone but this thread is unnecessarily aggressive, and OP, you were pretty rude first in your part.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:04:59 am by jengatower »