Author Topic: I AM SO FINISHED WITH FAILING MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3437 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
I AM SO FINISHED WITH FAILING MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 05, 2015, 11:24:31 pm »
Hey there. As some of you may know, I have been trying to create a map for my FH pack for quite a while now. Before I get started, just to let you know, I'm having a temper tantrum irl right now. c:

I have gone through 24 maps I've created for my pack. 12 different height maps. All of the maps I have created I loved, they were perfect. But whenever I freaking finish one, I export it - FH crashes - FH never runs again - have to restall FH - lost all progress on everything. I have gotten on my last gosh darn nerve trying to successfully export one simple map. But for some reason, someone doesn't want me to be able to be happy and EXPORT A FREAKING MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE HAD TO RESTART OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON CREATING STUPID MAPS!!!!!

I'm so sick of not being able to do something. I am getting so freaking ticked off because everything I try to freaking export makes FH crash, and when I open FH again, "FH has stopped working" and then I can never play the stupid game so I ALWAYS HAVE TO UNINSTALL AND REDOWNLOAD IT CONSTANTLY!!!!! IM SO SICK OF DOING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN CONSTANTLY AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO HAVE ONE MOMENT OF HAPPINESS EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter what I do, I can never succeed at anything. I busted my butt working on these 24 maps constantly, but the same issue occurs over and over and over again, never stopping. Therefor, I have decided to quit attempting making a pack and just quit the stupid game because honestly, I'm reaching my last nerve. For some reason, I wanted to let you all know about this so no one wastes their time like I did waiting for a stupid map.

This thread will most likely be locked/deleted and/or I will be banned for being so obnoxious in this thread. Oh well. Anyway, I'm probably going to go crawl in a corner and cry like I have been doing for the past couple of weeks. Goodbye. c:

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: I AM SO FINISHED WITH FAILING MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 11:40:38 pm »
Woah.
First of all, calm down. There is no need to become frustrated over this.
Just make a thread in the help section, or PM staff. They will be kind enough to help.

You exaggerated this more than it should have been.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 11:42:19 pm »
Woah.
First of all, calm down. There is no need to become frustrated over this.
Just make a thread in the help section, or PM staff. They will be kind enough to help.

You exaggerated this more than it should have been.

Easy for you to say pup. You haven't worked for weeks on 24 different maps that constantly fail! YOU don't understand how much work I put into these stupid things, so you're not really one to say since you haven't felt this anger!!!!!

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 11:58:43 pm »
lol bye

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 11:59:42 pm »
Look floof, you must calm down. There could be some good news out of this. First of all, you can still create a pack and play the game. Be organised. Then, after making your group, you can ask one of the people to help you out. Probably one of your friends can lend you a hand when you need help. Secondly, I do not always come across people who have complaints about maps. Usually they could export it and everything would go smooth but honestly, I don't know your situation. The best thing for you to do now is to forget about those maps and make your pack. You don't need a map to have a pack, okay? :)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 12:03:54 am »
Look floof, you must calm down. There could be some good news out of this. First of all, you can still create a pack and play the game. Be organised. Then, after making your group, you can ask one of the people to help you out. Probably one of your friends can lend you a hand when you need help. Secondly, I do not always come across people who have complaints about maps. Usually they could export it and everything would go smooth but honestly, I don't know your situation. The best thing for you to do now is to forget about those maps and make your pack. You don't need a map to have a pack, okay? :)

The problem is I already went through so much trouble. So no... Besides, I already had a full blown out temper tantrum publicly so no one would've joined it anyway. Thanks though

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 01:44:22 am »
Cybril, it sounds like you've been having a really tough time. It also sounds like you need a little help getting your problems resolved.

If you don't want to lose the maps that you've worked on, you can create a separate folder and put them in there, so that if/when you re-install FH, you won't lose anything. It sounds like there might be an issue with the exporting, too. I would highly suggest creating a new topic in the Help section- things can only get better, right? c: Until you find a solution to the exporting problem, I would simply refrain from exporting, so you don't lose any further hard-work.

There's still some hope for your pack, too. Not all packs have to be mapped, but if you do decide you want to go through with a mapped pack, you can always check out some really cool ones that you can download. Surprisingly enough, there are quite a few owners who encourage roleplaying in their maps. Just make sure you have permission first. ;)

If you give yourself a little breather, give the game a little patience and a little love, I'm sure everything is going to work out all right. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 01:47:37 am »
Take a breath.........Floofs here will be glad to help. Just calm down a bit, there are many worse things to be upset about.

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 01:59:59 am »
Cybril, it sounds like you've been having a really tough time. It also sounds like you need a little help getting your problems resolved.

If you don't want to lose the maps that you've worked on, you can create a separate folder and put them in there, so that if/when you re-install FH, you won't lose anything. It sounds like there might be an issue with the exporting, too. I would highly suggest creating a new topic in the Help section- things can only get better, right? c: Until you find a solution to the exporting problem, I would simply refrain from exporting, so you don't lose any further hard-work.

There's still some hope for your pack, too. Not all packs have to be mapped, but if you do decide you want to go through with a mapped pack, you can always check out some really cool ones that you can download. Surprisingly enough, there are quite a few owners who encourage roleplaying in their maps. Just make sure you have permission first. ;)

If you give yourself a little breather, give the game a little patience and a little love, I'm sure everything is going to work out all right. c:

*sigh* Thank you, Warrior. You always know what to say. :D

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 02:04:28 am »
*sigh* Thank you, Warrior. You always know what to say. :D
It's no problem. I sincerely hope you get the game back and working in no time. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.