Author Topic: FNAF 3 map?  (Read 557 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
FNAF 3 map?
« on: July 06, 2015, 09:33:31 pm »
Alright. Sorry for ranting a little bit with this one, but I have seen one or two FNAF 1 maps, a billion and fifty FNAF 2 maps, and not a single FNAF 3 map. Trust me, I would make it myself. But my map skills are like giving a chainsaw to a monkey. What I'm trying to say is, when I try to make a map, it looks like crap, and it kind of destroys itself. :P So therefor, I'm asking you guys. Is anyone willing to make a public FNAF 3 map, and share it with me, so me, my friends, and other FNAF fans can all hang out and RP there? Or, if there already is a FNAF 3 map and I'm just missing something, would anyone be kind enough to send me the link to it? That'd be great, thank you  ;)
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Re: FNAF 3 map?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 10:56:29 pm »
Thanks very much ^_^
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao