Author Topic: Username change?  (Read 1602 times)

Offline laureateleonheart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Username change?
« on: July 10, 2015, 09:45:09 pm »
So, upon creating a FeralHeart, I accidentally skimmed over the part saying that longer usernames will not function in-game (you guys should really just make it so that an error pops up during sign-up!), and after figuring out that this was why it would not work, I heard that we had to speak to the mods to get a name-change. Is there any particular way I should do this? Should I just send them a message, or is there a particular forum for this? (sorry if this question is silly, I just haven't found the help I needed yet.)

ThrillexForLife

Re: Username change?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 09:51:44 pm »
You can change your forum name, however to change you username officially you would need to wait for the registration to open.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 10:06:05 pm »
Unfortunately, if you want to change your name, you'll have to create a new account when the Registration opens. As Thrillex mentioned before, you can only change your forum name. The Registration opens quite often though, so you shouldn't have too much trouble catching it. ;)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline laureateleonheart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 10:24:13 pm »
Ahh, I see. I'm sad to hear this. (I never seem to catch the registration times, sadly.)
Thank you both very much!

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 07:58:41 am »
Registration opens quite often though, so you shouldn't have too much trouble catching it. ;)
I've hardly  never seen it open... (Sorry about the kinda kinda off-topic post here...)

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 08:15:13 am »
It's best to check every hour or two to see if the Registration is open. It may sound like a tedious process but it's well worth it once ye' do manage to spot it and make a desired account.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 04:24:06 pm »
Locking this~

If you have any concerns about registration please look here:

Information Regarding Account Registration

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone