Author Topic: Canine character textures problem! [Sorted[?]]  (Read 826 times)

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
Canine character textures problem! [Sorted[?]]
« on: July 11, 2015, 08:45:39 pm »
Hey!

So, I started having problems with FH a few days ago. The ground textures would mess up, and I found names were jumbled up. [I changed my rendering, as suggested for the textures, and it worked! The jumbled letters were fixed on the first re-installation] The canine texture problem started with the eyes becoming jet-black, so I re-downloaded the eyes, and re-installed the download to my FH. Once that was fixed, I had restarted FH. Though I found myself needing to re-install FH, due to my ground textures messing up, and the names jumbled etc.

So I did, deleted all the files completely from my computer, and re-installed FH. Re-downloaded all the mods. I placed them all in their folders, and then the canine character head textures turned pure black, however the markings were still visible. So, I restarted my FH, and it was still the same. It was suggested to me to delete FH completely again, and re-install. So, I did. From my entire computer. I reinstalled FH again, however now no canine texture that I have tried to use, the default canine texture will show up. No trace of a texture is on the canine. Though the feline ones are working, so I'm not sure what's going on. Some friends told me to check if the names were the same, and if I was prompted to replace. It was yes to both. I am now experience a large amount of lag I had never experienced before.

The feline texture works, I downloaded the Delay's Player reTexture Mod, and I had hoped the reinstallation would have worked.

What also happened, is black lines upon the canines noses. I'll attach some images below.

This is what happened to the canine model at first;

And then I re-installed, and it was still there even with a new texture;

I then re-installed again, this time with my friend passing over their FH download. The black head was fixed. However,
I was left with the black on the noses.

These two were after the black head texture, and after the re-installation; [the re-installation seemed to fix the black head texture]

This is the canine model now, even WITH the textures installed [I've tried multiple]

I also updated my Computer system, incase it was to do with my computer, and my graphic card is apparently okay.

If anyone has any suggestions, it'd be a great help.
Thankyou! >w<
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 01:58:32 pm by Minxy »