Author Topic: A Reintroduction..  (Read 884 times)

Offline Nira

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
A Reintroduction..
« on: July 12, 2015, 02:40:30 pm »
Hello! Most you you will probably not remember me, but I joined four years ago. x) During that time I was a more younger and naive version of myself who joined the site to play with friends. (Please don't look at my old posts, I barely remember those.) Of course, the reason I left in the first place was because there was a lot going on in my life at the time and then there was school.

So now I am back! Four years older, and ready to stay for awhile.  I'm currently looking for good name to use for a character and as the display name.

Any recommendations for a good pride/pack to join and roleplay with? Anything new about the game that I should know? Anything different I should know in general?

See ya around!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: A Reintroduction..
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 04:02:56 pm »
Hello, LostPeace. Welcome back to Feral-heart. A few changes have been made over the last four years, so checking the news updates posted by the Staff might be a good idea. If you're looking for a new pride/pack to roleplay with, you can always check the Group Advertising board --> http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=118.0. Chances are you'll find a nice roleplay there, but if you don't have any luck, you can always search around in-game for packs/prides. Lots of players head to the Stone Bridge in Fluorite Plains to advertise, so that might be an idea.

Of course, if you have any questions, the Staff and other members will be happy to help you. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 05:47:41 pm »
Allo! Welcome back to FH ^^

I'd say Raccoon Roleplay because it's awesome! Not much happend in four years besides the game getting bigger.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 07:04:46 pm »
Welcome back to Feral-Heart.
Like the two stated before me, not much has changed aside from the few updates made here and there. As for names, I'm awful at them so I don't think I'd be of much help. I suppose it really depends what ye're looking for. Also, if ye'd like to find a roleplay group, it would be best to head over to the link Warriorstrike provided ye' with. Going near Stone Bridge should also help ye' find what ye're looking for.

Again, welcome back. I hope ye' enjoy your stay with us and hope to see ye' around.

In-game user: Panzramic