Author Topic: A Map Request  (Read 774 times)

Offline TheLittleRobin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • My name is Midnight and I am not afraid of you.
    • View Profile
A Map Request
« on: July 18, 2015, 10:02:51 pm »
Hello, people of Feral Heart! It's me, Spottedfeather45! I'm kind of in a jam at the moment. I really want a map for a new role-play I've been constructing. It's called The Five Tribes. It's a wolf pack rp, where five different wolf packs, all run in different ways by their leaders in one huge island. Anyways, I want someone to assist me and make a huge island with five (each slightly different) den sites. I would like a river flowing through the island, leading to a waterfall which will then flow into a lake that is put in the middle of the island so all den territories can access it for water. Putting an abandoned human house somewhere hidden in the map would be nice, but optional. It doesn't have to be like this, but if you don't mind I'd also like each den site in a different terrain. One den site is in a mountain-like area with rocks and stuff you would see in the mountains, the second den site would be in like a dessert-like area with cactuses and plateaus. The third would be in a artic place with snow and icicles. The fourth would just be a normal forest-like area with trees and grass. The fifth and final den site would be in a elephant grave-yard kind of place like the Outlands in the Lion King with bones and mud. I know I'm asking a lot, but I've tried making maps myself and it never works out the way I plan! Please, help me!

(You could also join my "The Five Tribes" Role-play, it would be nice if you could do websites too! :D)
"Promise me you'll always remember, you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think." -Winnie The Pooh

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: A Map Request
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 04:12:20 pm »
Ooooh ~ This sounds like a rather fun challenge ouo I'd be happy to give it a go! I'm also working on a request a thread or two under this one, but I'd love a second one to alternate between, my attention tends to fade too long on a single project x'3 That sounds like a really cool RP you've got planned there! Let's see if we can make this happen for yah! The different terrains are certainly possible, though since they differ so much and are on a single island, it may be hard to make the transitions look realistic XD I'll for sure do what I can though :3
I also can do websites if you needed one of those still ~
Profile pic by Bawfle <3

Offline TheLittleRobin

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 07:55:36 pm »
Awesome! I would very much appreciate you trying to create this map! It doesn't have to be realistic, just try your best. Also, I've seen so many awesome websites done with Proboards. I've tried to make a website, but I can never seem to make it the way I want. I'll give you the details and examples if you are up for the website too!  :)
"Promise me you'll always remember, you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think." -Winnie The Pooh

Offline FablesAndMyths

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 11:35:04 pm »
 Alrighty XD Different terrains it it ~ There may be a cool way to separate them, I'll see once I start working on it.
 Also, I always use Proboards for my sites, I've gotten pretty good with it :3 Can do plugins, skins with minor-moderate coding, etc. If you've got an idea/theme for it let do tell! I'd be happy to do that for yah. You can make the site and give me Administrator powers to edit if you'd like, that way you'll have to main Admin account and not me.
Profile pic by Bawfle <3

Offline TheLittleRobin

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 07:57:33 pm »
Awesome, do your best and make the map amazing! Also, I'll show you some examples of how I want the website done and will make you an administrator as soon as I get the chance. I'll be able to edit as well too, right? Anyways, here's some links to my favorite feral heart role-plays that use Proboards. I love the design they use! Get creative with it! I want it to look spectacular. Oh and I would like the map named Ulisis Island, it's named after a dear friend of mine that left Feral Heart long ago. I want this island in his memory.  ;D

http://divination.boards.net/

http://thegreatforest.boards.net/

They're both warrior cat rps, but I still would like the website creative like them.

Here's the site itself. Join it and I'll make you administrator.

http://thefivetribes.proboards.com/
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 08:03:03 pm by Midnight »

Offline FablesAndMyths

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 06:48:49 pm »
 Yep! You'll still have all admin abilities. You can edit it if you want, but depending on what kind of template/coding I end up getting into, you may not want to unless familiar with using it ~ If changes are required that you cannot do, just let me know :3
 Ah, alright! Those sites are pretty fancy x3 I'll certainly see what I can find. There are a few websites I've got accounts on that give me access to some good skins. Just to narrow it down a bit, would you prefer a lighter or darker theme?

P.s - I'm afraid you've currently got registration disabled on the site. If you'll turn that back on I'll go ahead and make an account.

Profile pic by Bawfle <3

Offline TheLittleRobin

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 07:47:59 pm »
I'd prefer a darker theme and I'm so sorry about the registration. It's fixed now.