Author Topic: Sky Mod?  (Read 1130 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Sky Mod?
« on: July 22, 2015, 09:29:51 pm »
I'm making a *cough* private map for the game and I was wondering something about the sky. I have seen people put up a few FH sky mods on DA and even on the forum. I haven't downloaded any myself, but for my map I'm considering. Is it possible to download a sky mod and only use it in one specific map? Preferably a custom one created by me?

I'm planning on using the sky mod below or something similar.

And, speaking of which, if it is possible to use this as a sky mod in a custom map, would the sky mod show throughout the entire cycle? Meaning would the sky mod show during dawn-day-dusk-night at all times?

And another question to go along with this "sky" topic... I also want to use a custom moon for my map. Preferably the one shown below. How do I properly import the moon downloaded below into my FH folder so that I can use it in one of my custom maps? I've tried before but FH map maker crashed, I thought I did something wrong. Idk.

Any help would be great!

Offline spikezz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Just your average unicorn.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Rebellion
Re: Sky Mod?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 04:33:26 pm »
I believe when you download the sky mod, and etc. It stays with you.
But I'm sure Theres a way to do what your thinking of.
If I could, I'd make a sky mod but sadly for me I am not so good with program files and etc. But I do hope you find what your looking for!
I’m a unicorn In a sea of darkness.
It’s time to spread my wings and fly, don’t you say?

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 06:32:24 pm »
I think, with what you are wanting to do, you will just want to export the sky file with the things you want on it, and only use it for a certain map.

I think that's it anyhow.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 06:35:38 pm »
unforunately, no, there is no way to make it for one single map. sorry!
also, yes, it would show throughout the whole 'cycle ' no matter what colour you made the sky etc.
for your moon, you'd need to put it into feralheart >> media >> textures to have it in-game, i'm pretty sure! unforunately, nobdoy would see that moon texture/ and or sky texture unless they had the same textures as you! just a little heads-up.

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 06:40:59 pm »
I think Cybril may have accidentally double-posted their thread, but their problem was solved here--> http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=52484.0

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.