Author Topic: Nakkari - Fox game!  (Read 1383 times)

Offline xtigerlilly

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • <3 cookies forever :D
    • View Profile
    • Nakkari
Nakkari - Fox game!
« on: July 22, 2015, 11:57:40 pm »
About Nakkari:

Nakkari is a work in progress fox game!  It is going to be an open world exploration game in which you can rp with other members and discover secrets!   It is a very new game and the game ideas and concepts are still in construction.  We are open to any suggestions people have!

Forum:
http://nakkari.proboards.com/

Is there a download?
Not yet.  Like I said it is a very new game with few members.  Still a major wip.

Are we open to staff?
Yes!  In fact, there is currently only one staff member, so I am very open to extra sets of paws to help out with development!  I am mostly interested in game developers, not so much focused on mods.

What we are working on at the moment:

Developing ideas and concepts for the game along with a few models.  Looking for a team!

Thanks for reading :D <3   If you have time or are simply bored, it would be great if you could check out the forums a bit! <3

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Nakkari - Fox game!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 12:39:14 am »
Thank you for posting this- it sounds like a great game, and foxes have always been a favorite animal of mine. I hope the game does well. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.