Author Topic: Strange Camera Bugs after Crash (Mac)  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Prisinence

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Strange Camera Bugs after Crash (Mac)
« on: July 24, 2015, 05:41:13 pm »
I've crashed several times now, most of them being because of the wing prefix bug (Which I was able to fix by editing the material file). I had a strange problem after one of those crashes. When I would move my camera, my character wouldn't movie in the direction of the camera as it's supposed to. Instead, it would continue to run in the direction in which it was already facing. This managed to fix itself one day when I locked "walk" in the actions window. But I later crashed again and am now stuck with this problem again. I've tried everything that I could to fix it, and have looked all over the web with now luck.

Any help would be appreciated. This bug has gotten fairly annoying over the past few days.

Computer: MacBook Pro
Year: 2014
Display: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Information on game:

I had not installed any maps/markings/items or edited any other files (other than the options) when the problem occurred. But I did install some after. I am using the latest version.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Strange Camera Bugs after Crash (Mac)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 05:44:46 pm »
If I understand correctly, I think you may have forgotten to toggle the ctrl button. Just press it, and see if it changes. c: (Sometimes there are more than one ctrl buttons on a keyboard, so depending on which one works for you, try both.)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 05:46:25 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Prisinence

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 06:09:21 pm »
No, that's not the case. I did try, though. Thanks for the fast reply ^^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 06:14:06 pm »
No problem. Have you tried re-installing the game? That should set the camera settings (as well as any other issues) back to default when you first downloaded the game.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Prisinence

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 06:16:30 pm »
The only problem is that I don't really know HOW to uninstall it. There are files in other locations. I've tried to locate them, but wasn't able to. I'll try, though

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 06:22:57 pm »
To uninstall Feral-heart, go to your start, find the game, and select "uninstall." (I have a Windows 8, so I'm not exactly sure what the process would be for a Mac, but it should be something along those lines.) Once you've uninstalled the program, check in your computer files to make sure that Feral-heart has been removed. Let me know if it works.

Offline Prisinence

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 06:26:20 pm »
Oh no macs don't have an "uninstall" option ._. I'll find a way XD (I'm currently getting backups of my presets and such)

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 06:30:52 pm »
Oh, I see. Is there maybe a "trash" option on your Mac? Maybe you could try dragging any FH files into the trash option, empty it, and restart your computer.

Offline Prisinence

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 06:34:56 pm »
That's how ya do it. The problem is, the folders in the feralheart folder are being pulled from somewhere else. Or so my computer tells me. The only problem is that I can't find out where they are. And no one's posted a tutorial or anything, so this might take a while .-.

Offline Prisinence

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 06:37:53 pm »
Ah I figured it out. All of the files are located in the applications itself :V So I just gotta delete that and hope it doesn't screw anything else up