Author Topic: Forever at Fredbear's~ A FNAF RP  (Read 5561 times)

Amythenightwatch

Re: Forever at Fredbear's~ A FNAF RP
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2015, 08:12:06 pm »
Adding a link to the DA account. I'll leave a link to the site once the RP is being released officially. Until then... *throws DA randomness at you*

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2015, 10:20:29 pm »
I do hope the roleplay goes well! I feel dumb because I have yet to finish FNAF 4... ;-; I should just look up what happens, I'm so bad at it...

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2015, 12:07:01 am »
I do hope the roleplay goes well! I feel dumb because I have yet to finish FNAF 4... ;-; I should just look up what happens, I'm so bad at it...
Haha, don't worry. I'm the admin of FaFs, yet I haven't actually beaten FNAF 4 yet! I tried for quite a while, then I gave up at looked up the ending. I'm currently trying to re-play all the FNAF games and beat them again/for the first time. It doesn't matter that you haven't beaten the game, all FNAF fans are allowed to join (for the most part)! If you'd like, you can look at what we have on the DA account and stuff, and maybe join FaFs later! Don't worry, you won't be kicked or being inactive. No one will. It is possible to loose your rank if you're an inactive staff member, though. Either way I'm sure you'll be fine ^_^
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:09:16 am by Aim »

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2015, 06:02:43 pm »
AGH! If I watch anymore FNAF 4 I'll be seeing things!... And I wonder why I compare myself to someone who doesn't even have a frontal lobe... (Really, the kid in the game has that Fredbear plushie and I carry around a Bonnie looking plushie...)

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2015, 10:33:45 pm »
AGH! If I watch anymore FNAF 4 I'll be seeing things!... And I wonder why I compare myself to someone who doesn't even have a frontal lobe... (Really, the kid in the game has that Fredbear plushie and I carry around a Bonnie looking plushie...)
Haha! In my AU he didn't loose his frontal lobe, instead his skull was mostly crushed. Also, side note, the RP will be opening soon, so feel free to join! As I stated before, no one will be kicked for being inactive. You will, however, loose your rank or be demoted if you are a staff member. :)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2015, 12:56:45 am »
Well I can finally sleep some again... o-o

What about FNAF World?

Offline whirlipede87

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • WHOA whos this
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 11:48:46 am »
I'm sure excited for it! You'll see me there.
nori is here to party
ingame user: whirlipede87

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 10:03:23 pm »
I'm sure excited for it! You'll see me there.
Awesome!

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2015, 10:04:35 pm »
Well I can finally sleep some again... o-o

What about FNAF World?

I'll decide out FNAF World when it comes out. For now, it probably won't be canon to FaFs in any way. However we'll probably have a DeviantArt chat-command adventure kind of thing based on FNAF World. I dunno, I'll see when it comes out.

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2015, 09:14:27 pm »
-SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST-

FaFs opens on Oct. 16th. I'll post the link to our site then :3 You might be able to find us recruiting by Cape Portal