Author Topic: Forever at Fredbear's~ A FNAF RP  (Read 5558 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Forever at Fredbear's~ A FNAF RP
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2015, 10:21:34 pm »
Good luck for recruiting! :D

Trust me, I never EVER have good luck when I recruit...

Also, what are the animatronics personalities that you have so far? Just wondering...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 10:28:53 pm by Angelica Smith »

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2015, 02:55:25 am »
Good luck for recruiting! :D

Trust me, I never EVER have good luck when I recruit...

Also, what are the animatronics personalities that you have so far? Just wondering...
Thank you so much! I'm hoping for good luck ;3; thankfully I have a couple friends who may join, so that's a start! *quietly looks at site* Uh, pretty much all of the animatronic personalities are finished, along with the AU. :3 We're opening tomorrow, which I'm super excited for, but it also means I have to have the AU finished tonight x'D Thankfully I'm literally like, 10 minutes away from being completely done! Make sure to look here tomorrow, there will be a link to the site, and you can also find us at cape portal or DA if you're still interested! We also have a Youtube but we don't really have anything interesting on there right now so... ignore that for now x"D

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2015, 04:02:47 am »
I'm probably gonna join, I might even be the first person!

If most of the main characters are taken, I'll probably be Snowy, even if I hate her- Uhh, well, her personality...

-Looks at Snowy.- Dang, ungrateful, feathery toy... Wait- Was I doing something? o-o

But I'll be here if that's okay with you. :) Sorry for asking all these questions by the way.

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2015, 09:49:31 pm »
I'm probably gonna join, I might even be the first person!

If most of the main characters are taken, I'll probably be Snowy, even if I hate her- Uhh, well, her personality...

-Looks at Snowy.- Dang, ungrateful, feathery toy... Wait- Was I doing something? o-o

But I'll be here if that's okay with you. :) Sorry for asking all these questions by the way.
Ah, no problem ^_^ I don't mind at all. I'm putting up the link to the site and I'm heading to Cape Portal, so feel free to join! :3