Author Topic: Is FeralHeart going to be updated?  (Read 748 times)

Offline Elaysa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Is FeralHeart going to be updated?
« on: July 31, 2015, 09:56:48 pm »
I've got a little question, is FeralHeart going to be ever updated someday in the future? The game was lastly updated sometime in 2012/2011. I'm aware that something had happened to the game source code, and some admins have left the game.  

Is FeralHeart is going to stay like this forever? Is the only way to actually improve the game by using some modifications of the community? Or are there any plans for an official updates for the game?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Is FeralHeart going to be updated?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 10:04:41 pm »
Until the Staff have the source code back in their hands, there's no way for them to change, update, or modify the game. If KovuLKD (the creator of Feralheart) decides to hand over the source code to one of the Administrators, then the Staff would be able to update the game. Until then, however, the only sort of game update includes modifications, markings, and items that other people have created. Although the game itself isn't able to be updated at the time being, the Staff are consistently arranging events inside and outside of the game.

We don't know when the next official update will come. All we can do now is enjoy how the game as grown thus far, and hope for the best in the future. 

« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:06:37 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile