Author Topic: I Want To Make Videos But ...  (Read 1516 times)

Offline The_Black_Cat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
I Want To Make Videos But ...
« on: August 05, 2015, 06:05:33 am »
I was thinking about starting a FeralHeart YouTube channel! But filming is so hard because whenever I click "record" and then click back into FH my character just shoots off. Is there any way to prevent this?
Also, I use Bandicam if you're wondering. If you like, you can recommend some other (FREE) programs that you think are better.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Re: I Want To Make Videos But ...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 09:16:20 am »
Ooo, sounds like a fun idea to create a Feral-Heart Youtube channel.
If you want to prevent your character from moving every time you tab back in the game, I recommend pointing your camera towards the sky before clicking out. Your character won't move once you click back, and all you'd have to do is point the camera back down once you've clicked "Record." There's always the option to cut out those first few seconds of the recording in your video editing software, so I don't suppose there would be any concerns regarding such.
I do hope this helps. Perhaps other members might have other solutions or suggestions.
I wish you luck on your channel.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline .Dispute.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Credit (Remarin @ DeviantArt)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 12:11:45 pm »
Panzram is right, you should look into using a video editing software to edit your final records. You won't just be able to cut out seconds of the video, but also add music, text and much more depending on the program you use. Movie Maker should be installed on your computer by default I believe, if not, just download it, it's free and quite easy to use.

Offline Immortael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 11:30:41 pm »
-raises paw- There is a way to record with a click of a button. For instance, + is my record, and - is my pause. Its been so long I forgot how and bandicam could have possibly updated

Signature by Felisfire Beta
Profile by INTERNET XD