Author Topic: Login Help  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Huskies4You

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Login Help
« on: August 06, 2015, 02:31:41 am »
So, I recently spilled Pepsi on my comp, and it disabled one of the keys I need to use to log in. Which would be a four. My user is Huskies(Insert four here)You, so now I can no longer log into my account. I want to know if maybe you can change your username under these circumstances? I don't have enough money to buy a new laptop or anything and I really do like Feralheart...
?????????? Minty Minty Minty ??????????

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Login Help
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 02:36:57 am »
I'm sorry to hear about your computer, but unfortunately, there is no way to change your username once your account is created. If you want a different username, you will have to create a new account when the Registration opens up next. More information on the Registration can be found here -->http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=50461.0.

Edit: I just noticed the mention of an online keyboard below, which could be a great option for you. I'm not too sure how they work, but it might be useful to you.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 05:17:40 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Immortael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 04:49:16 am »
Try using an online keyboard! Because the exact same thing happened to me and keys SDFGHJK all didn't work. So I used a spare keyboard but was earlier using an online keyboard in which som windows computers already have installed inside.. I am unaware of where you find it though.

Signature by Felisfire Beta
Profile by INTERNET XD

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 12:02:30 pm »
Woah, that spill must of been big, but you should be more careful because your computer contains a battery and it is powered by electricity! :O You could of gotten a terrible shock which is dangerous! ForeverImmortal does have a point, use an online keyboard or buy a spare keyboard.

Offline Immortael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 11:08:26 pm »
Yea! I got shocked really bad in the hand just by my crappy headphones! Any shock no matter how small can be serious, stay safe tho!

Signature by Felisfire Beta
Profile by INTERNET XD

Offline Huskies4You

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 01:09:47 am »
Thank you all c: I'll try to be much more careful from now on, and I'll begin searching up online keyboards now ^^
?????????? Minty Minty Minty ??????????