Author Topic: Login Help.  (Read 1735 times)

Offline LoveWithTheCoco

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • It's teh end of da world as we kno et. :D
    • View Profile
Login Help.
« on: August 07, 2015, 04:57:29 am »
Ok, I just recently made this account a few minutes ago and I tried to login on the server but it says I'm banned, any help/reason for this?

Or may I have to re-install the game?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 05:07:28 am by Coco »

Offline LoveWithTheCoco

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Login Help.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 06:00:26 am »
I have allowed it through the firewall and it still says I'm banned.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 07:58:38 am »
Hello Coco :), this is actually very strange that you were banned. It is not because of the game. Did you try entering your password 5-6 times? This causes a ban.

Offline LoveWithTheCoco

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 08:56:45 am »
Yes, I tried that and it still says I'm banned

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 09:42:43 am »
Yes, I tried that and it still says I'm banned

Well then, you need to wait for a few days till you can play the game again. Because when you're banned you can't enter the game. If kept entering the wrong password that means you need to look back at your original password. Go to the top of the page and click 'forgot your password?' below where you login and then type your email to receive your current password. :) While you're waiting to get out of the ban, enjoy roaming around the website!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 05:12:06 pm »
As Ritatalia has stated above, if you attempt to log into the game incorrectly, you will be banned for a certain amount of time, or the ban could have been given to you for reasons inside of the game. The only thing you can do is wait until the ban has been lifted, and trying to log into the server while you're banned isn't going to help. If you've forgotten your password, there's a yellow box in the corner of the website that will allow you to reset your password via the email that you've created your account with. Click the "forgot your password?" and send a request to your email. Good luck!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline LoveWithTheCoco

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 06:24:05 pm »
I have put the stuff in the boxes correctly and I havent been banned on this account because I haven't used it in-game yet.
I don't know how this is happening.

Offline Immortael

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 11:12:20 pm »
Has anyone possibly played on another account on your computer and got banned? Or did you attempt to access maybe an old account that was banned? The same thing happened to my friend when her brother tried to log onto his banned account on her computer, resulting in anyone attempting to log on to any account got the ban message.

Signature by Felisfire Beta
Profile by INTERNET XD

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2015, 12:52:37 am »
Has anyone possibly played on another account on your computer and got banned? Or did you attempt to access maybe an old account that was banned? The same thing happened to my friend when her brother tried to log onto his banned account on her computer, resulting in anyone attempting to log on to any account got the ban message.
I've never had this happen to me before. There are other possible ways to get banned rather than failing to log in correctly (if you try logging about 5 times with the wrong password/username, you will get banned for a while) such as receiving a ban from a situation that took place inside of the game.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Immortael

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2015, 02:23:34 am »
Once out of the blue when I was going to watch my friend  play it, it randomly gave her the "You have been banned for 11 Months, 29 Days" and she hadn't been on in over 2 months and she never did anything ... Even stranger the next day it let her on.

Signature by Felisfire Beta
Profile by INTERNET XD