Author Topic: Hallo. c':  (Read 913 times)

Offline Lowin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hallo. c':
« on: August 10, 2015, 04:49:17 pm »
I actually joined FH awhile back after hearing about it through Last Moon.  I just never got a chance to get into it thanks to school.  Stupid college.  ;n;

Anyways, I'm free now and thought I'd finally show myself...so hi!

I LOVE writing and am an avid, literate roleplayer.  The freedom and unpredictability that comes with RP is just so exciting to me.  So please, feel free to say hello or shoot me a PM!  I'd love to make some new friends and RP buddies!
? IN-GAME USERNAME ?
Lowin

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Hallo. c':
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 05:03:20 pm »
Welcome to Feral-heart. If you're looking for a roleplay, there are often some great ones found in the Group Advertising Board, which can be found here if you might be interested. Please feel free to take a look around. If you have any questions or concerns about the game, don't hesitate to PM a Staff member or take a look through the Help Section. Welcome to the game.~

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Lowin

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 05:16:01 pm »
Will do.  Thank you so much!
? IN-GAME USERNAME ?
Lowin

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 07:12:27 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart, it's nice to know you've finally had a chance to be here.
Enjoy yourself!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 09:49:10 pm »
Welcome to Feral-Heart, Lowin.
I hope you have a pleasant stay here with us, and I hope to see you around sometime.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 10:52:48 pm »
Hey, you should thank yourself for having to go through college and school! Not everybody in this life have what you have, so appreciate it! :D But, anyway, let me welcome you nicely! xD It's nice to see you have come around here, I also used to play Last Moon, but I gave up on it because it became boring.

I hope you enjoy it here! :)

Offline Lowin

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 04:58:12 pm »
Thanks, guys!  Hopefully we run into each other in-game!  My username there is Lowin as well~.

(Hehe, don't get me wrong, I'm extremely grateful for school.  I'm just not grateful for a couple of the professors I've had so far.  c; Seems like they always know when I have other things planned.)

Yeah, that's kind of why I'm here too.  I'm still trying my best on Last Moon, but things seem to have mellowed out a lot since the last time I was active.  It's kind of a bummer...but I see there's a lot more hustle and bustle here, which is exciting!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:59:49 pm by Lowin »
? IN-GAME USERNAME ?
Lowin