Author Topic: Moonrise- Warrior Cats RPG.  (Read 18168 times)

Offline noname

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Moonrise- Warrior Cats RPG.
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 06:42:27 pm »
I though I might want to add that in about a week or so I will start getting into programming and coding so if you guys need any help with that I would surely get back to you. I'm on the site daily checking for any new posts on this thread but it would be easier to send me a direct message on the site. (When I get accepted that is.) If you don't hen I'll be surprised considering you can never have too many programmers. One last thing.

This is my last reply, until someone posts again on this that is. cx

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2015, 06:56:28 pm »
We generally accept very quickly- staff are always online, and admins always get a notification every time someone signs up. If you have an roleplay sample in your request message, you'll get accepted and it will likely take less than an hour with how active staff are. If you've not been accepted by now, chances are you either didn't include an rp sample in your registration request message(which is required for reasons listed above, also left over from when MR was an rp site- which it still is, for the most part, apart from game production spoilers) or you're the person Webs accidentally denied.

Offline noname

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2015, 07:00:56 pm »
I sent a RP sample and all, but if this 'Webs' accidently denied me that was fine. I just seemed to have noticed that my email is loaded up with, "Your account approval message is pending." I have made so many accounts for that site it is unbelievable. I'm even beginning to annoy myself. Though I know you have much more important things to do, so I guess I will continue my browsing and get on with life until I get accepted.   

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2015, 07:07:09 pm »
What's your email and the account name you signed up with? I'll investigate it- it's not normal for people to be denied or not accepted so many times.

And that "your account approval message is pending" thing... that's not the usual email that gets sent, as far as I know. Maybe your message itself(as in, your rp sample) hasn't been sending properly, thus causing staff to not accept?

Sign up again and tell me what your email/username are and I'll accept you if that's the case, because it's possible.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 07:09:10 pm by Skulleh »

Offline noname

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2015, 07:13:35 pm »
Why thank you. I'll get right on it and send on this thread again when I am done.

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2015, 07:19:18 pm »
I'm guessing you're the person who just signed up as "noname?" Just accepted.

Offline noname

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2015, 07:23:08 pm »
Yup. Strange that it didn't send before. Yet since the problem is solved I would like to thank you.

Btw, this is the email I got. You said it wasn't the usual email so I though you might want to take a look at it.

Thank you for creating your forum account at ~.:*:Moonrise:*:.~!

Your forum account is currently pending approval from a forum staff member. Once the account has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email.

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2015, 07:28:01 pm »
Oh, that's the account approval. I thought you meant you were getting emails saying your request message was pending and hadn't sent yet. |D

Offline noname

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2015, 07:29:08 pm »
Hmmm, anyway I guess I better get into reading the site.
Hope to talk to you soon!

Offline lovedove5667

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2015, 01:25:26 am »
Um, may I please ask when Moonrise is coming out? Like, the 3-D game?