Author Topic: Moonrise- Warrior Cats RPG.  (Read 18152 times)

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
Moonrise- Warrior Cats RPG.
« on: August 11, 2015, 05:57:10 pm »
NOTE: The old Moonrise thread is outdated- very, very outdated. In fact, almost none of the information on the main post is correct, so if one thread is to be locked, please lock the other.

It's not exactly common knowledge, considering we've been mostly secretive- however for those who realized due to the hints we've been dropping everywhere, good for you! Because, Moonrise is back in production, and has been for months, though private.

For a while, Moonrise had paused its public production due to an issue that had occurred. It was, however, secretly continuing progress behind the scenes! Yes, that's right- during the time in which Moonrise was a "roleplay site", more game progress was made, and a lot of it, too.

It is no longer multiplayer, however. Moonrise is now a single player RPG. This is due to the fact that we do not have the funds for server costs, and we cannot fundraise due to copyright issues.

The details as for plot, lore, game mechanics, and etc. have not been 100% decided yet, so no information can be given. However, I can tell you that the player will be our mascot, Pinecloud, by default- however can customize and rename. It is also decided that, in the first release, the Clan you are in is WoodClan. No further details are available.

This thread is currently a WIP.

DreamerDay

Re: Moonrise- Warrior Cats RPG.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 06:08:55 pm »
What do you mean by no longer in public development.?

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 10:20:20 pm »
Huh, didn't know you guys were coming back.
Glad ya'll are.
Though I have a question: Didn't you guys stop production not long ago?

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 10:57:53 pm »
The thread already explains that.

"For a while, Moonrise had paused its public production due to an issue that had occurred. It was, however, secretly continuing progress behind the scenes! Yes, that's right- during the time in which Moonrise was a "roleplay site", more game progress was made, and a lot of it, too."

It was announced that production stopped entirely, however this wasn't actually the case- we were still working on it behind the scenes, privately. At least- after we got the "Moonrise" name back from Attica's staff.

DreamerDay

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 12:01:55 am »
Are you mod or an Admin of the site?

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 01:38:18 am »
Head administrator, the owner.

Offline igloo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 01:11:24 am »
That's cool and all, but the link takes me to the whole, "This is not a game" thing where I have to sign up and wait for my request to be accepted. Is there anything that could let me see the page right away so I know I am not wasting my time?

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 05:29:08 am »
...Did we seriously forget to remove the "not a game" message? Oops. Sorry 'bout that. I'll be removing that now.
Though, we do have a reason for restricting registration and blocking the site from guests. We still have a lot of people out to get us- or more specifically, me- and will troll the site at any given chance. If I were to free up registration without the "you must be accepted by staff" requirement, one of those people would very likely sign up and start trolling us.

And trust me, their trolling isn't pretty.

It's an inconvenience, sure, but it does help keep the site drama-free and without trolls. Usually we'll accept you very quickly if you followed the registration instructions.(Like seriously all you really need is like two sentences.)

Offline noname

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 05:19:31 pm »
Wow. Well thank you for the reply because I did not take that into consideration. I guess I will try again for the registration a keep waiting. c: -New account

Offline noname

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 05:31:44 pm »
(Don't see the problem in double posting) I sent the email, and now I will wait. Though I do have a question... How often does your team accept the registrations? Will I have to wait long for you to decide whether I am troll or not?