Author Topic: Password not working?  (Read 1702 times)

Offline CrystalThewolf1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Password not working?
« on: August 12, 2015, 10:53:40 am »
I'm having some trouble with the password ever since I changed it, I can log into the website but I can't log into the game  HELP?!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Password not working?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 05:59:53 pm »
Log into the golden box at the top of the website, click "User Details," and where it says "password," type in your new desired password, then retype it in the "verify password" section. Don't forget to save your changes.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 06:56:32 pm »
Hmm, are ye using the numpad for numbers when logging onto the game? The Feral Heart game does not recognize the numpad keys. So if ye 'ave numbers in y'er password, then they will need to be typed in by using the number line above y'er letter keys.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Arkiy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The Ones That Can See Are The Ones That Are Blind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 07:49:30 am »
Hmm, are ye using the numpad for numbers when logging onto the game? The Feral Heart game does not recognize the numpad keys. So if ye 'ave numbers in y'er password, then they will need to be typed in by using the number line above y'er letter keys.

Enoki has a point to this. But this also may be caused by FeralHeart being picky. If your password is wrong you might have capitalized something differently. Try to in c apitalize and or capitalize things you used to capitalize on your password if all fails --

Log into the golden box at the top of the website, click "User Details," and where it says "password," type in your new desired password, then retype it in the "verify password" section. Don't forget to save your changes.

Try Nynx's method. This has helped many and hopefully it can help you.

Ones Wits Has Power Of Ones Strength. Knowledge is Power.
. Whisper me if you need anything! .

Echoing harmony

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 12:13:47 pm »
As suggested above,
Sign in to the golden box.
If that doesn't work, try changing your password through the "Forgot your Password?"
My theory is it's probably a long password and it's stalling.
See how this turns out,
~Echo