Author Topic: Feralheart crashes when loading character  (Read 1051 times)

Offline LittleBlackMoon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Feralheart crashes when loading character
« on: August 17, 2015, 09:02:09 am »
Alright, I am going to get right to it. I recently downloaded a map, and when I went to cape it was there, so I entered and then it said "feralheart.exe has stopped working" I went to the user panel and reset the character I was having issues with, but even if I reset the character it still says "feralheart.exe has stopped working" It is only for the one char, and this is the first time it has happened. I would like to know how to fix it. :3

Thanks!

*Edit*

So I made a new character and I tried to enter the map, and the same "feralheart.exe" popped up! I understand that it is the maps issue, any way to fix it?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 04:33:22 pm by LittleBlackMoon »

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Feralheart crashes when loading character
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 09:44:32 am »
It usually means you must have too much space used up in your FeralHearts folder, the same used to happen to me a lot.
Try deleted some files in FeralHeart that you barely ever use, or never use.

Or delete a map of your's that you don't want anymore.

Offline Arkiy

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Ones That Can See Are The Ones That Are Blind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 10:35:56 am »
It usually means you must have too much space used up in your FeralHearts folder, the same used to happen to me a lot.

Sadly this isn't the case. This actually means that your character is stuck in a map and can't come out without deleting it or restarting the game. To get it out all you have to do is delete the character log in and recreate the character that you can not get into. After you have done that what you need to do next is log on and your character will hopefully be able to go into the map.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 10:44:44 am by Rangitang »

Ones Wits Has Power Of Ones Strength. Knowledge is Power.
. Whisper me if you need anything! .

Echoing harmony

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 12:06:18 pm »

Sadly this isn't the case. This actually means that your character is stuck in a map and can't come out without deleting it or restarting the game. To get it out all you have to do is delete the character log in and recreate the character that you can not get into. After you have done that what you need to do next is log on and your character will hopefully be able to go into the map.
Yep, that's probably the case. Here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=52858.0
It's a post I made not long ago, try this out and see if it works for you.

Best of luck to you!
~Echo

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 12:47:44 pm »
As stated above, "feralheart.exe has stopped working" is typically the message you will get when your character gets stuck in a map and the only way to retrieve them is by resetting and/or sending them home. If you'd like to reset or send your character home, simply log into the golden box at the top of the website, click "User Panel", type in your username and password, and then send your desired character home. You could always try entering the map with another character, but this tends to happen with some maps that you download. If all else fails, you may want to delete the map or reinstall it. Good luck!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline LittleBlackMoon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 03:12:10 pm »
Thanks!