Author Topic: Item pack  (Read 1904 times)

Offline LittleBlackMoon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Item pack
« on: August 19, 2015, 06:05:08 am »
Hey Feralheart
I currently have the v3 items pack, but I would like the link for the v5 and the most up-to-date  items pack there is! The only reason I am asking is because I have the cool chain collar on some of my char's, but when I go to my items I see a whole ton of stuff, just not the collar! Even though I can see the chain collar's on other users and mine, it won't show in the Equip section of Edit character.
Please and thanks!

*Edit*

Alrighty. Well, I have another problem. I deleted my items from the Feralheart>media>items and I restarted Feralheart. The items on my characters were gone, so I thought that I could have a fresh start with items, but when I went into edit char and to the Equip tab, I saw all the items from before even though I deleted them, and when I equipped the items, they wouldn't
show up, because I didn't have the download. If you understand what I'm saying, but I want to know how I can get rid of the items in the equip tab. I'm not sure what the item download is called, but I know that it said
Legendary Items 2
Schizo
And there was sections for body parts

Anything sound familiar?

*EDIT*

FIXED IT! Thanks for your help! <3 <3
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:16:50 pm by LittleBlackMoon »

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Re: Item pack
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 06:39:02 am »
I do hope this is the one you're looking for, Legendary Items. It should contain Pawesome Pack v5.
Hopefully with this, you'll be able to have the chain collar show up in your Equip box. There must have been something wrong with the code for that particular file in the v3 pack. Are you sure you haven't missed it somehow or is it genuinely missing? Regardless, I do hope this helps!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 06:44:43 am by Panzram »

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline LittleBlackMoon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 06:59:30 am »
I do hope this is the one you're looking for, Legendary Items. It should contain Pawesome Pack v5.
Hopefully with this, you'll be able to have the chain collar show up in your Equip box. There must have been something wrong with the code for that particular file in the v3 pack. Are you sure you haven't missed it somehow or is it genuinely missing? Regardless, I do hope this helps!

I did everything I was supposed to, like put all the stuff into the items, and item.cfg went into feralheart. I'll try and see if this works. :) Thanks for the help

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 03:50:59 pm »
As Panzram has mentioned above, I do believe the Legendary Pack, along with the link above, has the most up-to-date versions of items, including the Pawesome Pack v5. If you think you might have lost or missed a file, you could try re-installing the item back, and make sure that you haven't misplaced a file or two.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline LittleBlackMoon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 09:34:08 pm »
Posted an Edit

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 09:45:36 pm »
Try going into your items.cfg file in your main Feral-heart folder and deleting the codes. You can also delete the texture files that came with the items in the textures folder, although removing the coding from the items.cfg should remove them the items from character edit section. That should do it for you. c:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:51:29 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline LittleBlackMoon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 10:07:30 pm »
Try going into your items.cfg file in your main Feral-heart folder and deleting the codes. You can also delete the texture files that came with the items in the textures folder, although removing the coding from the items.cfg should remove them the items from character edit section. That should do it for you. c:

#Bones:
#Main
#head, neck2, neck1, spine1, spine2, spine3, spine4
#tail1, tail2, tail3, tail4, tail5, tail6
#shoulder.L, arm1.L, arm2.L, arm3.L, arm4.L, (also .R)
#hand1.L, hand2.L, hand3.L, hand4.L, (also .R)
#finger1.L, finger2.L, finger3.L, finger4.L, (also .R)
#hip.L, leg1.L, leg2.L, leg3.L, (also .R)
#foot1.L, foot2.L, foot3.L, foot4.L, (also .R)
#toe1.L, toe2.L, toe3.L, toe4.L, (also .R)
#mouth, jaw, chin, forehead, nose1, nose2, toplip, botlip, tongue1, tongue2, tongue3
#toplip1.L, toplip2.L, toplip3.L, botlip1.L, botlip2.L, botlip3.L, (also .R)
#retina.L, eye.L, eyelid.L, cheek.L, brow1.L, brow2.L, (also .R)
#cochlea.L, ear.L, (also .R)
#Canine only: face.L, face.R

#offset_f: position offset for feline
#offset_c: position offset for canine
#rotation_f: rotation for feline
#rotation_c: rotation for canine

[=======Head=======]

So I should delete everything starting from ===Head===? The coding is too long so I only put the head.

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 10:27:21 pm »

#Bones:
#Main
#head, neck2, neck1, spine1, spine2, spine3, spine4
#tail1, tail2, tail3, tail4, tail5, tail6
#shoulder.L, arm1.L, arm2.L, arm3.L, arm4.L, (also .R)
#hand1.L, hand2.L, hand3.L, hand4.L, (also .R)
#finger1.L, finger2.L, finger3.L, finger4.L, (also .R)
#hip.L, leg1.L, leg2.L, leg3.L, (also .R)
#foot1.L, foot2.L, foot3.L, foot4.L, (also .R)
#toe1.L, toe2.L, toe3.L, toe4.L, (also .R)
#mouth, jaw, chin, forehead, nose1, nose2, toplip, botlip, tongue1, tongue2, tongue3
#toplip1.L, toplip2.L, toplip3.L, botlip1.L, botlip2.L, botlip3.L, (also .R)
#retina.L, eye.L, eyelid.L, cheek.L, brow1.L, brow2.L, (also .R)
#cochlea.L, ear.L, (also .R)
#Canine only: face.L, face.R

#offset_f: position offset for feline
#offset_c: position offset for canine
#rotation_f: rotation for feline
#rotation_c: rotation for canine

[=======Head=======]

So I should delete everything starting from ===Head===? The coding is too long so I only put the head.
Yes, but be sure to save the "Christmas Hat" in the "Head" section, if you'd like, since that item came with the game's download. (Don't delete anything above the "Head" section.) Let me know if this fixes for you.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:31:20 pm by warriorstrike »