Author Topic: Preset exports with double underscore?  (Read 1305 times)

Offline yodomino11

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • yodobutts on Deviantart
    • View Profile
Preset exports with double underscore?
« on: August 19, 2015, 11:46:27 am »
I've recently made a preset for my friend, and when they export it, it doesn't export as : Sophisticated_5.fhp, but as Sophisticated__5.fhp (two underscores). We've tried changing preset folders, deleting the extra underscore, but when we delete it, we are unable to be able to use the preset in game, for it won't show up. I really need help ASAP.
hella

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: Preset exports with double underscore?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 01:08:03 pm »
Do you still have the preset_folder and all the files in it? (body, tail, head, eyes, etc). If you do, try doing this:
Ask your friend to delete the .fhp file that has the double underscores, and if you have it also delete it. Instead of you sending the preset to your friend to export it, why don't you export it instead before sending it to them? So you can go to preset maker and on the third tab, load your friends preset and export it only once. You should then get one underscore. And don't change preset folders, you might get more problems afterwards. :)

Offline yodomino11

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 01:29:05 pm »
Do you still have the preset_folder and all the files in it? (body, tail, head, eyes, etc). If you do, try doing this:
Ask your friend to delete the .fhp file that has the double underscores, and if you have it also delete it. Instead of you sending the preset to your friend to export it, why don't you export it instead before sending it to them? So you can go to preset maker and on the third tab, load your friends preset and export it only once. You should then get one underscore. And don't change preset folders, you might get more problems afterwards. :)
If I do so, it'll give me the preset.fhp file for my account, as if the preset is mine. What I want is for her to be able to export without getting a double underscore D:
hella

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 01:38:47 pm »
It will not be exported under your username so long as you enter your friend's user into the login box instead. Once you have done that, head into the Preset Maker and click Export. It should give you the file under your friend's username.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline yodomino11

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 01:44:32 pm »
It will not be exported under your username so long as you enter your friend's user into the login box instead. Once you have done that, head into the Preset Maker and click Export. It should give you the file under your friend's username.
Done! It didn't give me the double underscore. Now, do I give it to her and does she have to do something?
hella

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 01:48:18 pm »
Aye. Once you send it to her, she'll have to put the file into her Feralheart > Presets folder. It should appear in the "Use Preset" box in her character creator afterwards.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline DarkSouls123

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 10:58:25 pm »
I have this same problem, mine also shows up as double underscores and i dont have a friend i could ask to export it for me.... Can someone find a solution to this problem so i can export it myself?

Echoing harmony

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 12:26:37 am »
I have this same problem, mine also shows up as double underscores and i dont have a friend i could ask to export it for me.... Can someone find a solution to this problem so i can export it myself?

Can you please post for help here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0
You might find more help ^^