Author Topic: Markings problems  (Read 2742 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: Markings problems
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2015, 06:38:02 pm »
I re-downloaded the game once more. But is there something wrong with Aug 22 mass markings? I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and downloaded them once more and after a point the markings just start to show up as the default ones.

That's weird. Since they have been replaced with the default ones, you have to redownload the game again because you cannot get them back. Can you look in the 'markings.cfg' that is in the download folder of the markings? Do they have groups as [cHead], [cTail], etc? If they do, do they have names of the default markings?

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2015, 06:39:32 pm »
Hm- it must be the pack itself. If you are referring to the TF2 and Monster Hunter markings, then you are absolutely fine. It does not appear for anyone else because they exceed the maximum amount of markings the marking selector can hold. That could be the reason as to why they appear as the default markings.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 06:42:13 pm by Panzram »

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 06:42:18 pm »
I re-downloaded the game once more. But is there something wrong with Aug 22 mass markings? I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and downloaded them once more and after a point the markings just start to show up as the default ones.
The August 22 markings generally glitch a bit for everyone- I believe it has something to do with whoever made the coding. You could think of the repeated markings as a backup if you lost the original ones, if you'd like.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 06:43:55 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Amnesia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 06:54:53 pm »
thanks, that was actually my problem

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.