Author Topic: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW  (Read 44258 times)

Liekos

Re: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW
« Reply #180 on: May 05, 2011, 10:36:04 am »
@ Kah - Yeah i knows, gonna change ma siggy soon thoughs C:

And omg Owen! That must've been painful! I've never been bitten
by a dog before.. o.O / I've been humped by a dog. It was really gross D:

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 05, 2011, 03:36:11 pm »
o my goooosssshh!! om sooo tired! last night i couldnt fall asleep and was sooo hot and sweating and i got like 2 hours of slleep!!! and whenever i di fall asleep the only thing i kept dreaming about was me getting lost in the stupid feralheart forums!!! i mean, who dreams about that???!!!!! i hate chasing dreams!! curse you stupid bed who wont let me fall asleep i hate you foreeeeevveverrrrrrr!!!!!!!! (wow this is fun!) ojjngozfhnoi jewawsnfh Osgr gwieg ik gNKB G igdnkjn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #182 on: May 05, 2011, 04:09:55 pm »
*Real Life Rant*

How I hate being shy. I can't even admit my feelings to my crush. -to experiment on what it's like to share a life with another (don't take it the wrong way, and yeah, no one was forcing me into it...I'm only curious.). Last semester was the time we spent most together, alone in the gym (Not perverted, gawd. Only talking about simple and small things, like what college we're going to and such), guess I made a mistake saying, "I'm not going on Prom." Because right after I said that, he asked why. I was too much concerned about financial issues over my happiness. Why do I care for others more than myself? Anywho, now I'm considering going with him or making sure if he's going alone or just go to be going.

-This stuff was waaaay less complicated back in grammar school, when I didn't know about this stuff. I hate complicated things that I don't completely understand. I can understand anything but relationships. Are they pitiful or not? Is it worth it? Ugh, my head hurts.

*Other Rant*
I HATE GETTING COLDS! -and being at school doesn't help it, it actually makes it worse. -some students come IN sick. Doesn't help me get any better. =3=

Ayyy~

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 05, 2011, 04:15:51 pm »
i wish i could make maps!!! i mean, i have no idea how and i hate that red and tigg and slycan and everyone else can make cool maps just the way that they want and that way they can just go run around all day in paradise thay you made and i cant do THAT man how i hate it SO MUCH!!!! *pant pant pant*

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #184 on: May 05, 2011, 06:10:59 pm »
.. It's still addicting to stare at, Jae. / flail

Making maps isn't too hard, there's tutorials in "Documentation" at the top of the site. ~

- RANT AHEAD 8D -

I can't stand people who don't understand / know when a topic has come to an ultimate end, honestly. Sure it's okay to get your few rants out, but there will be a point that arguments and flaming will just be repeats of everything already said, and I don't care if you didn't get to say it, if it's already said just give that person karma or quote it and say I agree to this, man. Don't reword the same thing over and over and over. That drives me f*cking insane. :/

Even I, someone who has gone through a lot of debates and arguments in time, knows when to stop and just let a subject drop. To stop kicking a carcass.
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2011, 02:24:35 am »
...or with how I said earlier when people necro threads.
There are so many dead threads in the TEF forums about "CAN WE ADD WOLVES?" on each one of them is a flat out "No." but people still ask and people still dig up those threads and continue to add their opinion on it. Same thing goes for "MORE FIGHTING EMOTES PLZ."

TEF forum needs more mods FFFFF.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 06, 2011, 03:40:32 am »
@ both Kahara & Draak: I agree with you both! When an argument is going on, wither it be on the forums, games, or in real life, after awhile the same things begin to be repeated, its like we already know, someone else or you've already said it! Here's an excellent quote I got from a book that talks about this sort of thing:

"...there came a time when words lost their ability to accomplish change and just became noises in the air."
(From the book DragonKnight by Donita K. Paul)

Also, the repeated questions of other users asking constantly about emotes, wings, and the such annoy the heck out of me xP
Apparently no one can take "no" for an answer.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Hiccupby

« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2011, 03:56:52 am »
My computers  internet software malfunctioned suddenly and so I couldn't get onto the internet- and it conveniently happened when I needed to print something wirelessly through my printer X(.  After spending 40 minutes on the phone with an Indian guy I could barely understand he and I both concluded that what with our inability to understand eachtother it would be an impossible and arduous task for him to guide me to fix the specific software problem manually- so I had to reset my computer back to its factory default.  I am super dumb when it comes to computers- so I didn't have a external harddrive let alone a flash drive in sight to atleast save SOME of my info., so I said "screw it" and reset my laptop anyway.  Now I have to download/install all of my programs and stuff and refind all of my anime torrents I had XP. Ok, that's my issue of the week- and this alll happened when I was already stressed from AP testing. I'm hoping all you guys have found better luck by now and will be ok

Hiccupby

« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2011, 03:59:37 am »
Oh crap I just read the last few posts- is this thread dead too? XP

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2011, 04:24:45 am »
No, a dead thread is one that hasn't had posts in a long time, has sunk right to the back, and no one bothers with it any more. this thread is most certaintly not dead XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho