Author Topic: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW  (Read 43893 times)

Liekos

Re: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW
« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2011, 07:39:28 am »
Mind my stupidity, but what's nerco-ing...? o.O

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2011, 08:50:29 am »
Yeah, say the thread hasn't had any posts for a month/few weeks or higher that's when you'd call it "dead" and then if someone posts I call it "Necroing" because they're raising the dead thread.

:U

Liekos

« Reply #202 on: May 07, 2011, 09:56:16 am »
Yeah, say the thread hasn't had any posts for a month/few weeks or higher that's when you'd call it "dead" and then if someone posts I call it "Necroing" because they're raising the dead thread.

:U

Ohh i see. :D

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2011, 02:29:16 pm »
Urgh! My family and I are moving AGAIN this weekend! Dx

I am so not looking forward to it and I am so sick and tired of moving now! This is like, what, third or fifth time this year? I just want to stay in one spot, nail myself to the earth, and never move again xP
My friend has tomove week after next. I m gonna lose my ginger friend! :(
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2011, 02:55:57 pm »
Yeah, moving sucks, wither its you doing the moving or a friend > <

Either way, your losing friends! D:

Right now, though, I'm just annoyed with the long car drive, the packing, and the unpacking > <
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2011, 04:38:20 pm »
Rant Ahead:
Dad kept me out at my grandmothers till 3 AM. we didn't get home to sleep until 4 AM! He woke up at 9 AM and decided we ALL Had to wake up. Now he yelling at me to "GET OUTSIDE!!!" I just want to yell "STFU! YOU WOKE ME UP AT 9 IN THE F**KIN' MORNING! YOU CAN STAY OUTSIDE AND DO THAT S**T YOURSELF!" XD God I am tired.
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Wudiin

« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2011, 11:51:57 pm »
I greatly dislike it when people take pieces of art from well known artist on DA, put it on photo bucket after POORLY recoloring it, stick it in their siggy, as their avi, or use it as a role-play reff. I don't really 'care' if this isint DA or some other art site. You're commiting art theft, coloring over it in MS paint does NOT make it yours, nor does removing that watermark they put in it. I've seen prides and some packs take pouplar DA photos and use them as banners, and ugh... I just wanna call em' all out on it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 11:53:55 pm by Wudiin »

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 08, 2011, 12:11:38 am »
Are they just claiming it as their own? If so, thats so not right D:

I use google to get some pics, but never claim them as mine. I'd make sure that the person's signature is still on the picture if it has one, or I'll add something in like: "I have not made this!"
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #208 on: May 08, 2011, 01:34:26 am »
*New Rant*
Recently my sis bought Call of Duty: World At War for the Wii. Problem is, she on a second mission and is scared of the Japanese Banzai attackers. Mostly because she can't do melee attacks in time (neither can I, would be nice if we had the Wii Zapper) before dying. The other game she was GOING to get is Hottest Dance Party. Now, all of our batteries is nearly dried out and not much progress in the game.

-Goddammit! Didn't I tell you to buy Hottest Dance Party?! I TOLD YOU SO! IT'S A DANCING GAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! -bah. Sorry, for my minor swear but this was fustrating me since she bought the game over two weeks ago.

Ayyy~

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #209 on: May 08, 2011, 02:43:33 am »
I greatly dislike it when people take pieces of art from well known artist on DA, put it on photo bucket after POORLY recoloring it, stick it in their siggy, as their avi, or use it as a role-play reff.
Or when just take the art and don't colour over it. It's never happened to me   but I have seen it happen. Haven't people heard of asking for permission?

Dad says I should by a new laptop because this one is slowly dying 8|. I can't afford one :\