Author Topic: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW  (Read 44035 times)

Offline flygon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW
« Reply #210 on: May 08, 2011, 05:18:46 am »
Love rant baaawwwww.

I love(ed) Person 1 so much, we even planned thing up to the point where we died together, old, with kids and a ring on our fingers. Its been seven months of fun, but the spark is dying. Something holds me back from breaking the love. Probably the promises we made, and I wouldn't want to hurt Person 1 by breaking them. The only reason I really want to break the relationship is because its a long distance thing. Person 1 can be someone's dream guy, although, the distance just really kills the love to the point where I stop loving him.

Person 2? She is in love with someone else, someone way older though. I've managed to kiss Person 2 on the cheek, to sleep with her, and to even take one shower with her. People assume we date since we're always seen with eachother, and always hold hands. I'm beginning to start have feelings for Person 2, but she would immediatly reject me, all my thoughts, and maybe... MAYBE even stop being friends with me. Will Person 2 EVER love me back? Am I going to grow balls and dump Person 1? I DUNNO MAN.

auuuuugh this thread. I love it.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #211 on: May 08, 2011, 05:51:30 am »
...woah

I don't mean to pry but if Person 2 was/ is in love with someone else why would they do those things with you? O_o

Liekos

« Reply #212 on: May 08, 2011, 05:55:08 am »
^ I'm 14, and i was thinking the same... o.o

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 08, 2011, 06:09:23 am »
I know. I read this and was like "I don't feel like I should answer that." O_O Me answering a touchy subject has an awful outcome. O_O
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Liekos

« Reply #214 on: May 08, 2011, 06:15:28 am »
Yuzz indeedy.. o.o

So Person 2 is a girl, and Prussia is also a girl? I'm sorry but i just think it's a typo or something.. just making sure ^^'

Offline flygon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 08, 2011, 06:18:04 am »
Hohoh, sorry for the confusion.

The person Person 2 loves is much, MUCH older, and she couldn't admit her love to him.

Yes I'am a girl.

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 08, 2011, 06:21:21 am »
I would answer, but I would like to know roughly the ages. I don't want to look like a future pedophile! XD
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #217 on: May 08, 2011, 06:23:21 am »
I'm not sure what to really say here as I have to agree this seems like a really touchy subject. There are other things I want to point out too but... ._.;

Liekos

« Reply #218 on: May 08, 2011, 06:25:27 am »
Ah i see ^.^
yes it does seem quite complicated, and LOL owen xD

Offline Wolflynx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 08, 2011, 02:18:41 pm »
What the heck, dude :( Just looked on my karma and saw I had -5...I really hate myself, what have I said this time? I always manage to mess up on forums. I only wanted to be friendly and a good member here, and now everybody probably hates me. I apologise for my rude or out of line behaviour, I'll try better :(
<3